Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Booty Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😉.

Had a pleasant surprise this morning.  Got up at 6AM today....usual time with no plans for the day.  No sooner than we sat down to watch the morning news, BEEP.   My text goes off...Alpha 1 texted and asked if I was home alone.  Even though husband was sitting right next to me, I said yes. It has happened many times before. What usually happens, he texts some to build up tension,  then asks for Facetime to see my "fat cunt"  while I masturbate, then I get to see his big cock while he gets off.  

But, uh oh. The next text was, he was driving up and will be here in an hour! SCRAMBLE.  I told husband he had to get his shower & GET OUT.  ðŸ˜„ Between texts, we both managed to get showers & I got ready with sexy lingerie & red lipstick...like the "whore" that I am.  Husband  left when Alpha 1 was getting near...no pun intended. I kicked my husband out of the house so my Fuck Buddy could come in and fuck me.   It was going to be a fuck & run call. Exciting and erotic! 

I watched as he parked his vehicle.  He walked in all ready willing & able. He instructed me to go get on the bed on my knees,while he gets undressed.  Yes sir. He came in and fingered me...wow...I was very wet. He immediately inserted his big cock  in me and had me finger myself while he was in me.   His cock filled me up.....I got myself off, then he got on his back & had me get on top and grind his cock. Then he had me lay sideways so he could fuck my fat pussy good and deep . Not only good and deep, good and hard.  He demanded his whore talk dirty...yes, I am such a slut..I am his whore....  I forgot to put photos away, he looked at our picture & he demanded I  tell him I am being fucked by another man in his bed while fucking good and hard.  He pulled out and shot a huge load all over my stomach all the way up to my neck.


He walked over to the sink like he owns the place and got cleaned up.  He got dressed , got his bag together.  I hugged him & kissed his cheek before he walked out of the door Very fast & furious booty call. 

After he drove away, I got back to my cup of coffee and realized I left a lipstick stain on the cup...hahaha. I bet I left a lipstick mark on his face. Hahaha. I know this is bad....did  not text him to warn him....he was off to go fishing g with the guys...let them wonder.   The bed we fucked in looked like this when Mr bdenied got home a few minutes after the deed was done.


Mrs bdenied

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

I'm sure the bdenied was very excited to see the bed in that condition when he returned. There is such a stomach turning good feeling when you walk in and see the evidence right before your eyes.

bdenied said...

it gets better too

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...