Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Smell Of Skin Lingers On Me

by Mrs.  bdenied

It is now evening.  Today I was fortunate enough to get some more cuckold time with my favorite guy.   He lives out of town, and this is the second time in a few weeks we have been able to get together. Lucky me! There have been times we do not get together for a year...oh, he always has continued to call to hear that female voice so he can get himself off.  But the get togethers are catch-as-catch-can.

Unlike last time where I had to kick hubby out of the house , this time he had already left for work.   Hubby left for work with a hard on knowing what would transpire: Then my guy came over for some good old fashioned fucking.   I picked him up with a ready to go hard on.  While driving down the highway, he fingered me, then unwrapped the vibrating dildo he had taken out of his bag to have me out up my cunt.  It worked...he was thrilled..."that makes you come fast, doesn't it?" ( he still always asks...did you come? Are you coming?) . It had to stop due to too many high profile vehicles in the morning traffic. 

Once home, he dropped his bag, promptly stripped off his clothes. I was standing over by the couch and watched...he was back lit, so I could see the hard on in his pants, then when the pants came off, there was the silhouette  of his body with a dick sticking straight out., Quite a turn on for me.

He came over & sat back on the couch, spread his legs so his balls were all splayed and dick sticking straight up. He had me take off my dress & asked me to turn around. Then he had me back up onto him...his cock entered and filled up my cunt.  Wow, what a feeling....then, take charge guy that he is, asked me to turn around & face him. He pulled my legs up around him and we fucked some more...but he did not want to come just yet.

Then he lead me into the bedroom saying I was such a dirty whore, fucking him in my husband's house, fucking on his bed. He laid me down, moved my legs to & fro and  he gave me a good pussy pounding.  Then he pulled out & shot all over my stomach. it came up to my chin.

Then back to the couch after cleaning up. He laid there quietly...half asleep.  I sat on floor next to him & held his balls.   I leaned over & put my face against his neck, taking in the smells of him.  Then down his chest to his hard again  cock and gave it a soft sucking,   We already knew this would be a "fuck & run" since he had someplace to be...so after about half an hour he said he had to go.   He got up to get dressed and we had a  hug.  We got dressed, and that's it.

I drove him back to his car so he could get back home.   As I drove home, I could still smell him all around me. I put my elbow to my nose, and the smell was lingering there very strongly, and he was on his way back home.  His shave lotion and body smells from a hot fucking can linger a long time.   When hubby came home, I told him about the experience. I could barely smell the odor any longer, but hubby said, yes, he could smell another man on me.   

It was a good day, and hubby was very turned on at my exploits.

 



No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...