Sunday, November 9, 2014

Rainy weekends

The guy she blew at our party emailed and wanted to meet us at a nude beach near where we live.  We agreed and toady we were supposed to meet and then who knew what.  Well a front is moving through at its and ugly day so we cancelled since he is a two hour drive and no sense driving over...we did give him the option of coming over but I think he felt that would put him on the spot to perform...no need for him to feel pressure.

I of course would love to see him fuck her and or get another blow job and perhaps this time splash cum all over her.....more so than last time.

In any event her number one fuck bud is supposed to be coming to town this week and we have heard from number two also...In case they read this number one means she met him first and number two was met second...she loves fucking them both and it would be a toss up to who gets top billing...Maybe number one but only because she sees him more often and in risker places.

But for me I get to watch number two where I have never met number one.  So its either feast or famine.

More later when it happens..if it happens

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm sorry the weather kept you from connecting again with party man. I was looking forward to hearing about another encounter with him, since I can easily imagine you two at the party. I hope you get another chance soon!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...