Monday, December 20, 2010

What she did not tell you

Msr Bdenied wrote a nice post about her latest encounter with one of her favorite guys. She told you about her phone session while I was driving and yes she did tell him some things I had not heard her say...She made some inferences to his cock seize and such things. It was fun listening and I got quite hard but there was no relief for me.

In any event the night my old friend from a previous company was here proved to be quite hot for me. it was as if she were fucking with both he and I present.

Then when her boyfriend came over I was really excited because I knew I would get to listen and was hoping that she would sink to her knees and suck him off at the door so I could watch but nope....she told me before he came over that I should leave the house. It turned out that he did not call right before he came over as he usually does so I was here and did see him hugging and kissing her at the door but she said to him, that I was just leaving.

Now the day before he came over she did ask me to shave her and usually that is followed up by a nice pussy licking for her and a good orgasm. Well that part happened but I also got to fuck her.....but...this is what she did not tell you. I did not come in her.....no...I came in the condom I was wearing and I hate to admit it, but it was not a magnum...He made sure before he left that he placed his used magnum wrapper in the trash bin where I was sure to see it and that is what she did not tell you...that to fuck my own wife I had to wear a rubber so he would not have to deal with sloppy seconds and since he fucked her I have not been in her pussy. Nope I got to cum in the rubber that day and check her post for the date, and since then I have not cum at all. Yesterday, she got her pussy shaved again and I got a wet face from her squirting all over it but all I got was my cock stroked and it was through my jeans so I really could not feel much. I kept hoping she would unbutton them and take it out and let me cum but she never did.

Later that night I had on some hytech thermal pants that I wear under my clothes when I got out into the wilderness to do male things like hunt etc. They are very thin material but very warm and she was playing with my cock through those pants...While they let me feel more than jeans would and she had me close to cumming, once again I was left on the edge....that is the plight of a cuckold husband whose wife likes tease and denial....see the cartoon if you can read it.

By the way, to my knowledge cowboy never did get with her last week

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

See, comments and curiosity are not non-existent. You guys have a great holiday season. We're doing our best not to wash away.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

EK: Merry Christmas toyou guys and thanks for the support

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...