Wednesday, December 1, 2010

98%

The photo really says something that is so true. Today her FWB called and they got off on the phone and I was doing what the guy in the photo is doing as I listened in. She had the door closed but I could hear her tell him she wanted his big cock and that her pussy was his anytime he wanted it. He had texted her a few nights ago and it woke me up at 2am. I was a bit cranky because he kept texting and I could here her phone go off every time he sent the text. I really dont understand all this texting stuff anyway. You have something to say, call me. I hate texting. Anyway I told her to tell him to either call or knock it off for the night. It's the only time I have done something like that. In any event he was apparently worried a bit and told her today it would not happen again. well unlike the guy in this photo, I did not have the same result as she finished before I did and I had to stuff my friend back in and pretend that I was busy on the computer. She told him that she needed that because she hasnt been fucked in a long time. That is true as I had not been feeling well for the past week....some nasty bug had me down...but I am better now, and horny as hell, especially after listening to her get done via phone

7 comments:

EDAS said...

Nice photo. I hope you get to fuck your wife in the next days -- and I also hope that that, while she will allow you to penetrate her, she will not allow you to come... maybe as punishment for listening in... or some other thing (that she can make up... ha-ha).

I love your blog which I've been reading for a long time. (by the way, I am male.)

bdenied said...

Rob: Thanks for your readership and your comments. So you want me to fuck her and not cum..I ought to take a poll.

NoOne said...

I'm with Robert here...you should be punished for being naughty. Then again, I want to punish good boys too =) I just love punishing hehe

George said...

That was excellent.

Polyamorous Couple said...

BD,

Was scrolling down in revers chonological order of your posts and stopped dead at this post.

I can relate.

I can't help but hammer myself silly with the knowledge my lovely wife is getting fed and railed by her boyfriend.

Alex
PolyamorousLexicon

bdenied said...

Poly: its good to see you back and reading and commenting and back posting. Your situation sounds so much like ours.

Caroline and Michael said...

Love to see him stroking while I am getting it from someone else!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...