Thursday, December 24, 2020

Five Hundred Seventy one

 The title says it all.  There have been 571 postings on this blog since its inception in 2007.  No don't worry I am not shutting it down.  This post willa ctually make 572, and I just needed something to write about.


What I would really like to write about is that my lovely wife gets laid by some ones cock that is not attached to me.  Oh yeah I love fucking her but love it maybe even more if someone else fucks her.


Why...Who knows and who really cares.  It is just sexy as hell to know another man finds her hot and wants to get in her pants.  It is hot to watch, to think about and to imagine if I am not even there.

It is hot to know that she sees guys and will tell me that she would do them.  That she finds a guy attractive and or noticed he has a bulge in his pants.  The fact that she thinks about fucking other men is a turn on even when it does not happen and the few times I have gotten to watch her sink to her knees and take a hard cock in her mouth and keep it there until he spurts hot come into her eager mouth or down her throat gives me erections and if I dont get any from her right after is an even bigger thrill because then I know she did it for her and not for me.

All I want for Christmas is a cock for her and no it does not even have to have a ribbon on it.  Merry Christmas everyone. 


11 comments:

fabstersrant said...

Whew talk about not mincing your words that was it MrBdenied. Just had you both on my mind as the holiday season arrives. Seeing you on a regular basis would be a hot fantasy as soon as I get a hint as to your location. Of course the Mrs should not want to throw rocks and stamp her foot and yell "go away go away" but then my studability could be enhanced with a few words with the Mrs if it might please you both. Sincerely fab.

fabstersrant said...

Hi ya bd congratulations on the huge number of views. Hope it makes you both want to write more. fab.

fabstersrant said...

Hope no one is feeling depressed in any way. Just say'in.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you are feeling I like nothing more than seeing my wife in the act of sexual gratification with other men indeed dating and having a long term relationship with them especially my best friend their love for each other is so intense, being with them or knowing they are together as they indulge in each other has me in a totally sexual high

bdenied said...

@unk your comment got me a big smile thanks

Unknown said...

I always have a big smile thinking about my wife being in another mans bed.

Andy

Unknown said...

My wife has just had her 50th birthday over the weekend,the amount of well wishers has been staggering from all her lovers present but most of all past ones that haven't forgotten her and want to catch up with her as soon has are lockdown is over in England. She was thinking at her age things would be over. I'm very pleased how wrong she is looking forward for her to meet up with her old lovers.

Andy

fabstersrant said...

Hiya Unknown you lucky devil. Very happy for you. Many would see her as a younger woman. But what the hey, its all about what pleases you and her. BD does a great job here with his and her blog. Awesome to be allowed in here.

Unknown said...

Hi Fabstersrant I totally agree with you about age and bd are doing an excellent job, it really is awesome to be allowed in here.

Andy

fabstersrant said...

Yup feel the same as you toward Mr and Mrs BD

Unknown said...

It's a great place to let your feelings out with other like minded people.

Andy

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...