Monday, March 9, 2020

Sunshine, sex, and smiles

By Mrs. BDenied

I received a text the month prior asking if I had any days that were not good for a visit from one of my Alpha Males.   Clear all month!  About a week before, he texted and asked about the 5th...Yes 1 was Free & Clear!   2 days before he advised where & when for a morning get together for him to unload into a married pussy.

Off I go the morning of...a bright sunshiny day  to add to my excitement.   I got the car parked and texted I was there just at the time he said.  He walked down to greet me and we walked up to the room.  The usual pleasantries as we disrobed..he already had a hard on when his shorts came off.  He looked me up & down as I reached out and grabbed his cock, then started being playful smacking it around. He laughed at he playfulness.

I let my hands drift own his hard body as I knelt before his cock.  I took that hard hot cock into my mouth, softly at first to get it wet.  Placed the tip on my lips, then jammed it in to make it seem like a cock ramming into a hot tight pussy.   He groaned.   I continued to go up and down, going as deep as I could.....playing to his ego,  telling him his cock is so big I cannot take it all in. I sucked hard as I came up on the cock, then down again all wetness.  I stopped letting his cock stay  in my mouth as deep as possible...then sucked. Then flicked my tongue up & down the shaft...he moaned,    Oh you suck cock so good.

I let my hands drift all up & down his chest saying how sexy he is, spreading my hands out on the shoulders down to his biceps and gave them a squeeze...oh those muscles I said. So Sexy.   I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, and it was over to the bed.

He gently pushed me down and I  spread my legs wide splaying my pussy to him. He knelt down and went down on me.  OOO. I moaned..I grabbed the back of his head to make him  press harder as I lifted my hips to  shove harder against his face and bent my legs back exposing more for him.

Body Language communicated I was done...He stood up, came up onto the bed and slowly put in his cock into the tight pussy...He was slow & gentle at first.  He said,,oh, this pussy is tight!  But he continued..when he was in, I began to thrust my hips as he went in & out...reached around and grabbed his butt as he thrust in & out.  Then it  got more & more frantic as we undulated together.  He was so excited and the pussy so tight, it did not take long for him to cum. 

We laid there for a moment... I got up to put on my panties so it would catch the back wash and I could smell him later.    He also got dressed...apologizing for the "hit & run" and no time for  breakfast or lunch.    No personal talk this time around...it was all business.   I said it made it more exciting...also that he can only get to town every so often makes it more exciting.   He commented how he likes I have always been so open and available when he does get to town. No excuses.   No way!   Any wonder we have been F buddies for 12 years now?

I walked out the door first, he followed by a minute...just for show.  I told him to keep in touch...so to speak. He smiled & said he definitely would get in touch the next time he is in town.   In the lobby he went right to the gym and I  walked out into the bright sunshine  to my car & drove off with a big smile. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
My Version of her meeting...MR. bdenied
So there is this fantasy I have of not knowing if my lovely wife will be spreading her legs on any given day.  I just think it is hot to not know if she is meeting up with one of her hot male studs.  I can not explain why I just think it's hot....perhaps because if she meets up without telling me then I know she is doing it just for her because she wants too, and not because it is something she is doing just to please me.

I may not have mentioned this yet, but my wife is the most horrible liar I have ever met.  She could not tell a lie if her life depended on it and if she tries I see right through her.  So when she told me she needed the car and I said, no problem where are you going and she mentioned the town, I asked why and she had this grin on her face from ear to ear.  She was trying to keep it a secret but she could not.

So anyway she told me and I made sure I was home in time for her to use the car.  I go out early every morning to do my morning exercise ritual. 

I returned home in plenty of time for her to use the car since she had to go out in the midst of rush hour traffic.   I was sitting at home wondering what it was she was doing in that hotel room when I received these two items:   It is so hot to see my wife with a big cock in her mouth, especially wearing her wedding ring and then seeing her legs spread with another mans cock in her pussy.  She definitely had the smell of just fucked sex on her when she came home.  I think she had a fun day and I had a fun time thinking about her fun day.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so damn hot - if you were in the UK, I would need to be one of Mrs Bdenied's FWBs too.

More pics like these too please.

David, UK

bdenied said...

Thanks for stopping by David and for your comment. When photos are available they will get posted for sure. Not often that one of her guys will offer to take her photo but when it happens its hot.

JFBreak said...

Hearing her side of the story is truly hot. These pics are quite a treat for us guys. What a body, and damn, that guy has a huge cock. How does her petite little body even handle such a monster cock?

Then, the delicious eroticism of the husband smelling the scent of another man on his freshly used wife. So hot.

bdenied said...

@jfreak I dont know myself. Im not nearly as big as he is and I gotta tell you, her pussy is so tight I barely have room. She just likes to fuck that is all I can say

Anonymous said...

My ex wife cuckolded me. Reading your experiences brings it all back. She would do it with me present, in our home. Part of the turn on for her was my involvement. She also had one guy that would visit when he was in town for business, so your experience was close except that he would at times have too much to drink and stay over. I was never allowed to orgasm for a while before, so i would be aroused too.

bdenied said...

I have already replied to David from the UK so this is for my latest commentator "anonymous" Thanks for letting me and the rest of those who stop by about your status as a cuckold. It is hot when we are present and on rare get times I am also present and sometimes I even get to watch but usually its her and him behind a locked closed door. That is hot in and of itself since I can usually hear what is going on. My wife has had stay overs too, once where I was in the guest room sleeping while she slept with him and we have all three shared a bed too. It is nice to know there are other real cuckold husbands.

lovetosubmit said...

Nothing beats a woman with a wedding band wrapped around another man's cock! Thanks for posting! Very sexy, and he is quite well endowed. Did you reclaim her?

sissy snow said...

there are other real cuckolds out here

there was no further mention of the panties and the backwash in either of you accounts. i will tell from experience the delicious humiliation when i do my wifes hand laundry and i find such stains

bdenied said...

@ susst snow: sometimes when writing accounts details are left out either intentionally or by accident and this was purely a slip on our parts...just forgot to put it in..but appreciate your comment and stopping by.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You have a beautifull sexy wife. Thank you for sharing your stories and pictures. I have been a cuckold all my life from a young child on my tenth birthday(1974)letting my friends get naked with my girlfriend and letting them kiss and stroke her. Then several years later with my them girlfriend letting her flash to my dad then leaving the room and listening to them fucking then him walking out naked thanking me. I also let my friends look at my mum and sister in the shower but looking back at that I think my mum knew what I was doing as she was always in the shower. I have been sharing my wife with my best friend since 1985 and letting her sleep with anyone she wants

bdenied said...

@unknown.. Sorry it took me so long to get to you. That is a very interesting story you just told. being cuckolded by your Father certainly is a unique twist to things....I bet he continues to be your best friend as long as he is fucking your wife

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...