Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Saturday Cuckolding

This post is a bit overdue because we have been travelling.  But as they say better late than never.

A week ago we were out of town and last Saturday we attended a party with a group we have been going to for several years.  We do not go often but when we do its a lot of fun.  My lovely wife has learned a lot there, has broken out of a shy reserved shell although it has not completely cracked.  She is still somewhat shy and reserved and for a hot wife slut that is saying a lot.

In any even after introductions and everyone getting naked, I wandered off into a room and she was with me.  I got involved in watching some hot action on the massage table.  I also watched a man and woman masturbating another man, and although not my thing they all seemed to be having a good time.  IN any event I went to put my arm around the wife who was standing next to me and damn if I almost did not put it around some naked guy who had seemed to replace my wife.  I might add that at this time I was watching two guys do a woman on another bed near where the man and woman were jacking off the guy.  I was more interested in two men doing a woman.  I did not know where the wife was but soon came upon her.

Although this is not the guy and its not me the photo illustrates what she was doing when I spotted her.  It was  being done to a guy who attends all the time and he and she seemed to hit it off. 



I knew we would be going to the party and had spent some time looking for something appropriate for a cuckold husband to wear to a party where various sexual encounters may take place.  I more or less love watching my wife suck cock and fuck other men but am not so much interested in getting anything on my own, although I have been known to play from time to time with someone other than the wife.  But at this party I wanted it to be her fun and not mine. So this is what I wore.  Can you guess what it was...I think those at the party saw it but no one said anything about it..  You can see the result of watching her sucking another man's cock as I began to get rather excited....

8 comments:

JFBreak said...

Thanks for sharing, and I think your temporary tattoo was a great idea.

My wife and I have never attended a sex party but I think perhaps some day we can ease into it. Here in San Antonio, there is a place called Player's Club that I've heard about. I know a few people who have gone with mixed reviews. Perhaps someday.

bdenied said...

@jfbreak try it out sometime its fun.

lovetosubmit said...

Surprised nobody made a comment. I wonder if anyone would say anything with a male chastity device.

Cuckold Wife - HotWife True Meaning said...

woa that's an amazing cuckold husband tattoo I loved so much. Too bad it was just temporal. Any way hope to catch any of yours cuckold wife video of yours some tiem.

guarddog13-cuckold said...

My Goddess has wanted to tat me this is a wonderful somewhat discreet tat. Thank you for sharing..to bad it wasn't permanent. :P

bdenied said...

@cuckold wife
@ lovestosubmit
@guarddog13-cuckold
Thanks to all of you for your comments and happy you liked the tattoo.

fabstersrant said...

Needing to post someway right now. BD the Mrs is so awesome you lucky devil.

Dan said...

I'm so envious that you get to go to the parties as frequently as you do! I must be content with the emails and your blog.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...