Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Drought Ends

Yesterday, I made sure my wife's pussy was nice and shaved.  I took great care in getting her smooth.  I gave her pussy a little kiss but otherwise did not get her off nor get me off.  The reason....she was going to a hotel to visit a guy who was going to supply her some very impressive cock.  Well don't take my word, that is his cock and that is her shaved pubic area and you can clearly see that he is going to stretch that cunt open and go in very deep indeed.  and from what she told me he did just that!!!

He was in a very fancy hotel in a very exclusive area.  They hooked up yesterday afternoon.  She did not spend the night because he had to get up early to fly to another business destination, but she made him happy he spent the night in town and Im sure he had a good nights sleep.

She will write in more detail since all I really know is she sucked that cannon of his, fucked it and took it doggy style too.  She came home smelling like a woman well fucked!  and that she was.  and if you are wondering...No I did not get any pussy.  My goodness as big as he is, she is probably a bit on the sore side today and last night she did not need any more action as Im sure he provided plenty.


4 comments:

sub hub in phx said...

Wow .... nice!

bdenied said...

@subhub...thanks for the nice compliment....

JFBreak said...

His cock is huge. Your wife is so petite. I'm surprised he doesn't break her with that thing!

Unknown said...

Beautifull pussy and cock love see that cock inside my wife.

Andy

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...