Thursday, July 19, 2018

Confessions

I have had difficulty sleeping since I was a kid.  I would go to bed, toss and turn and not be able to fall asleep.

I would be tired but unable to sleep.  My mind would race, and I would suddenly think of something and could not get it out of my mind. 

I would often change position and sleep at the foot of the bed and sometimes that would help and I could fall asleep.

Now when I toss and turn, I'll go out into the living room and lie down on the couch.  It is very cramped and I cant move much and sometimes that helps.  The A/C also blows colder out in the living room and the cool breeze from the A/C and cool leather of the couch and being unable to toss and turn will often do the trick.

Well the other night...nothing worked...nothing...got up took a Benedryl as it has sedative effect.  Nope...noting..so I go back to bed.  She has spent over an hour playing with my dick before bed and kept me close to cumming. 

I touched myself through the think fabric of my underwear, and said to myself "Fuck it Ill jerk off, cum and then go to sleep." Of course you ladies know when we men cum we often fall asleep.

So I did exactly that.  Got myself off.  Actually came, had an orgasm.  I rarely jerk off to a full orgasm but do so hoping I could go to sleep.  Nope.....no way...just me and my dick in my hand like this....


2 comments:

JFBreak said...

If it's any consolation, you have an impressive stroke going there!

I hope you finally got to sleep.

bdenied said...

camera angle....eventually I got about 2 hrs. Not worth the effort!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...