Her mouth....Her wedding ring and not my Cock!
This was this morning!!! He suggested he take the photo of her wedding ring wrapped around his cock.
Her panties are on the floor. Perhaps you can read what they say.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
by Mrs bdenie Hubby and I have a great routine on Sunday. Won't go into a lot of details but I like keeping my pussy closely shaved. I ...


No comments:
Post a Comment