Wednesday, January 13, 2016

At the Party

Went to a party last Saturday.  About sixty people there.  My lovely lady was introduced to a young single guy somewhere in his mid thirties.

He was a bit shy in his approach.  He started to talk to me and I directed him to discuss what ever he wanted to discuss with my wife.

A few minutes later she was on her knees sucking his very hard cock.  She sucked him for a good ten minutes.  He was touching her gently and I saw him tense up and his cock began to pulse.  She took his whole special delivery and did not spill a drop.

She looked pleased with herself.  This is the third time I have gotten to see her suck someone off to completion.  I am getting erect just writing about it.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...