Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Overseas

This year we took a little vacation to a foriegn destination. We got to see lots of snow.

One of the things we did was go to a hot springs mineral bath facility.

Our chosen destination was co-ed and also clothing free... Naked....no nothing to cover up with.

Even clothing optional places here in the states have you wear a towel. Not where we went... Buck naked.....just the way we like it..although a terry cloth towel for warmth would have been nice.

One thing I noted was that our friends from across the pond do not depiliate as much as we do here in the states. I counted one other man besides myself who had no pubic hair and although the women trimmed most had full pubic bushes. I have to admit we prefer the shaved no hair look and feel....but..

What really liked was that the massage tables were also co-ed. I opted for a body scrub and Ms Bdenied opted for a more gentle cream massage.

I was scrubbed by a rather matronly lady and she was massaged by a relatively handsome man, who I would love to have seen touch her where he did not...right between her legs. but having another man touch one's naked wife if one is the cuckold husband a true joy.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...