Tuesday, May 28, 2024

The Travelling Man

 by Mrs bdenied


Well well.  My traveling new guy texted me over the busy holiday weekend.  He was in between some work travel , so we did manage to set up a time to get together on  Memorial Day…but would ge a quickie.  

I had planned on releasing hubby from his cock cage that day….but  decided to leave him locked up while I went and fucked another man, leaving him thinking and not able to do anything about his horniness. 

I showed up  at the  alloted time. We stood in the inside entryway He  put his arms around me and we kissed. I could  feel  his hard on, and I grabbed at his visibly hard cock through his  shorts. I stood back, undid my denim skirt and showed the custom made panties hubby got for times like this: “ RETURN TO HUBBY USED”.    New guy got a chuckle reading it  and said  they  would be! 






Off upstairs we went. He took hold of my t-shirt and pulled it off over my head, and proceeded  to kiss me some more, warm tongues exploring each other.  He peeled the panty down my legs so I could step out  of them, then undid his pants revealing his large hard on.  I knew what he  wanted…I kneeled down on the wood  floor, took his cock in my hand, softly rubbed up and down feeling the the heat.   I leaned forward and took the head in my mouth..ever so slowly I let it  go down farther..as my tongue flicked the shaft. He moaned.   I took it out…then shoved it in my mouth…relaxing my throat. I let it go all the way down. OOOO.  He moaned with delight.   I had his hot cock in my  mouth, and I let my tongue go down each side, my tongue swirled around the head, Sticking my tongue  in his hole, and continued swirling. My hands were at the base with a gentle sqeeze as I went up and down the cock in my mouth. 

My knees were getting sore, so I stood up. He gently pushed me up onto the bed and went down  on me. His tongue flicking my clit. He slid his hot hard cock in my wet pussy and fucked me hard with my legs bent back…in and out. I said yes! Fuck me hard!  He did. I moaned and said what a good fuck he was .  He took my legs , hands in my feet  and spread them wide apart up in the air, then put them  together all the time  with his cock  in me. I reached down  and rubbed at my clit, then rubbed his balls. 

Then he had me turn and get on  my knees . His large cock entered me from behind and he pounded my pussy.  

He stopped and  said to suck his cock again….I did…I could  feel the cock throbbing and knew he was close to coming.  I pressed my lips hard as I went up and down his hard cock.  Then I felt the release into  my mouth.   I stopped and pulled out to see even more cum leaking out of him. 

We cleaned up and got dressed. I knew ahead of time it would  be a quickie on a busy Memorial. Day.  Was glad he texted and we  got a fuck in before he leaves again in a few days.  

A good find…a local fuck buddy I can cuckhold hubby with on an occasional basis. 

When I got home…with pleading eyes …hubby asked if I was going to release him. I had said after Memorial Day…he was afraid it might not be until Christmas!  That is after Memorial Day!   That would be too mean in my eyes. What I  had meant was only until I saw New  Guy.  So, since that was done, we took off  the device.  I now had the  full ability to play  with his cock and balls.  Oh, it is a good  feeling to have them  back! 


2 comments:

PA (your fan in the UK) said...

Every blog is hotter than the last! Incredible! Please both come to the UK lol

JFBreak said...

This is such a delicious telling of the encounter! The description of the BJ is fantastic - a skill I'm sure Mr. bdenied wishes he could experience while locked in the cage.

Thank you for sharing the details of this quick Memorial Day outing.

Birds of a Feather......

 Everyone knows the old saying "Birds of a Feather Stick Together."  So it is true with birds the same applies to people. As peopl...