Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The anniversary.

 Sitting in my house contemplating the wonderful anniversary weekend we just had.


We had discussed scenarios of having me fuck someone on our wedding day, but never was able to work  out logistics to do something on an anniversary…until, One anniversary years ago by chance one of my fuck buddies just happened to come to town on our anniversary.  We decided to play it up.  Hubby bought a flirty white sun dress and I wore that with something new, something borrowed & something blue.



 I met up with my guy with hubby waiting outside with a hard on imagining what we were doing. When I was done, I went out to my waiting husband who was very excited. He drove behind a dumpster, had me sit on his lap in the car & fuck him. He was so excited he did not last. He was  turned on & it was very exciting. 

This  year, we DID have a reliable man who was open to  &  honored  to be asked to participate in our sexual fantasy.  

He graciously made a long drive to our place . He brought me a dozen red roses for the occasion!   What a gentleman. 



 After pleasantries, we all went to the  5 star beach side resort my husband made reservations for. I rode in our friends car & followed my husband to the resort.  Husband arrived first & checked in.  Friend & I arrived, walked into the lobby.  A greeter asked ys if he could help us…I said I was waiting for my husband.  The desk clerk asked what my hame was…I told her & she said, "Oh, He is already checked in. He told me you would be coming, he is in room bla bla…" then with a cat that swallowed the canary grin said, "I gave him 3 keys." 😂 This so everyone in the lobby could hear and also see I was with another man.

We went up to the room & was greeted by my husband.   I Kicked off the “old” sandals, Placed my borrowed opal ring on a table,  Off came the blue jewelry I turned around and he slipped the straps  off my shoulders then slipped the dress off. I laid down on the bed so he could see the new panty hubby had made for  me…it read   “If you can read this you are not my husband” . He laughed..then got down to business.  



Standing in front of  me with husband standing off to the side to watch he said  “Now it is your turn to undress me.” I undid his pants. Pulled them down along with the underwear he was wearing. His very large cock was standing out throbbing. I knelt on  the floor and took hold of his cock, softly running my hands up & down the shaft. I could not wait, and took his cock in my mouth…going all the way  down, He moaned with pleasure. I sucked. I took it out & put it against closed lips and shoved it in like it was a very tight pussy. I flicked my tongue all along the shaft as it was deep in my mouth….then he held out his hand and helped me up to lay on the bed where he licked my clit, smacked it once, kept licking making me cry out with pleasure.  Hubby came around and I had him put his cock in my mouth. A true 3 some. 

Hubby broke off as our accomplice stood up and started rubbing the head of his cock on my clit, then entered and started fucking. He was going deep…I was moaning all along. While his cock was in me He was  rubbing  my clit making me scream out with pleasure.   Hubby recognized I was done so suggested a break 

We realized by this time It was  dinnertime.  We all went to a restaurant right on a beach. It was a place my husband took me on our first date, so it has special  meaning for us. 

After dinner,  we all went back to the resort. It was a beautiful evening with a light balmy breeze.  I had my husband stop & get me a shot of Jameson as a night cap.   Back in the room, we lay on the bed talking as  I sipped on the drink . When finished, our friend was laying on his back  with His big cock  standing at attention. He beckoned  me to sit on it.  I did and ground my pussy  and shifted up & down on his cock.  Hubby was sitting on the 2nd bed & said, turn around & face me. So I delicately swung my legs around, never having his cock leave my pussy.  Hubby said that is truly being screwed,   I did some more up & down on his cock, getting very deep.   Then,he put his hands on my hips and took me off, turned  me around and started fucking  me doggy style, smacking  my ass a few times playfully. He started  going very fast..it was deep and my knees buckled as he came inside me.  (Because our friend has a very sensitive job and can not afford to have photos taken this is a photo that is representative of  me being fucked while hubby was benind watching the action)



Ah. More talking,  we realized the time, so set about settling  in for a night sleep…my pussy throbbing  from all the activity. Lights out. I could barley sleep. A man who was not my husband was next to me while my husband was in a separate bed next  to us. My mind raced at all that we had done .  My husband woke early and quietly left. He sat outside and enjoyed the quiet of the morning while we slept in the room. . 

In the meantime, I got up and cleaned up then got back in bed. Our friend finally woke…we talked some pillow talk for  a bit until my husband came back in. We all talked & since the hotel had no fresh coffee that early (I don't use the  room Keurigs) Hubby sent off to an all night coffee shop and brought back coffee. His parting words were he did not want to see the “DO NOT DISTURB SIGN” on the door.  Hahaha

While he was  gone Our friend reached down & realized I was wet…he asked if I wanted some more .  Smiling, I said yes. He turned spread my legs and entered me.  He said would like to wake up like this every day.  He started  fucking me..going deep…what stamina!  I said to him, CUM!  So he did . He collapsed on me and rolled to my  side . I smiled, he smiled and said he’d like to wake up like that every day. 

We were  lounging in pleasure when husband got back with the coffee. More talking…It was  still early. We drank coffee & talked .  When coffee was all done,  Our friend could not stay for breakfast, because he had to get going back to his home to get some business taken care of.  He went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.  I was still sipping my warm coffee.  I noticed hubs was sporting a nice hard on, clearly visible through his shorts.  I took a sip of the warm coffee, pulled his pants down and took his cock into my mouth.  I heard him moan, I sucked faster and faster, He moaned again and the door to the bathroom opened and out popped my lover for the evening just as hubby let out one louder moan and shot his cum into my eager mouth.  He has not had pussy in over a month waiting for our "wedding night" and my pussy was just too well used so he had to settle for a blow job. He was lucky he got that much!     We all got dressed, made sure we had all or things, walked down the hall got on the elevator and then out the lobby door.We hugged and waited for hubby to check out.  The same clerk who checked us in checked him out and she had that I know what you three have been doing look on her face. Then he went one way to his car, we went the  other way promising to literally  stay  in touch. 

My husband  and I had breakfast at a small place up the road,  also   right on the beach.Very enjoyable..sunny with a balmy breeze. Then took the scenic long way home,

What a wonderful memorable adventure for our anniversary! 

By this time, I was leaking our friend’s cum. I smelled like sex!   I was very well fucked! So much so, I had to take a 2-1/2 hour map when we got home.   They wore me out!   

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Interesting story. :)

JFBreak said...

You guys really take it to the next level when it comes to celebrating anniversaries. I love that so much of this had the symbolic theme of a wedding night - something borrowed, something blue... A larger penis, just for you!

In most of your encounters, hubby is not present so he comes home to find a well fucked wife yet must wait for some time. In this case, Mr. bdenied was allowed to enjoy a partial BJ while Mrs bdenied was getting a good fucking. That makes it a special day. I'm so glad the three of you had such a great time.

sissy snow said...

birthdays and anniversaries were how my wife and i started on the cuckold path. the agony of humiliation of her with someone else on those days drove we wild.
its always great timing when its the actual day

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just heard yes, interview on Strictly Anonymous and I had to reach out. I loved you interview and I love your anniversary story. I this we could share a lot of good stories about our wife’s as we also like her playing with other men. For the longest time I thought I had a sick problem but after reading and listening to podcasts stories I understand what I am now and I love it. If you want to chat hit me up.
113fun123@gmail.com

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...