Friday, March 11, 2022

When Your Country gets Invaded What do you do?

 On occasion I will check the stat log to see where the visitors we get come from.  I see that we get visitors from all over the world.  I do not have a paid account.  Therefore, we do not get a lot of "drill down."  We sometimes get a referring website (usually a good search) and sometimes we will get a bounce from another bloggers site if it happens to be a sex blog or has an adult theme.

When I write a post that involves my wife, I like posting a photo (edited of course) since we don't want to be outed to the entire world.  If she is having sex with another guy and I happen to be here and he is willing I might try to get a photo or two of them engaging in some form of sexual activity.

I edit those too, because we dont want to get some guy in trouble with his wife. (Why would she be looking at this site anyway... but even if she is not some idiot who does visit and spots a guy he knows might just tell his wife.) 

I also like to look to see what photos if any have been downloaded.  It amazes me that people like to download even edited photos, especially of my wife.  Recently this photo was downloaded. It was taken by me a few years ago when this guy came by and got his cock sucked by wife.  He also fucked her and he came by a couple of times.

Additionally, this photo was also downloaded and it was taken when we were shopping and she was getting something from a lower shelf and I got a nice upskirt of her.
And this was also uploaded and was in a recent post. I dont know why it was uploaded because it is one of me with an erection visible through my shorts.  I was waiting at the doctors office and it just happened to pop up,.  I am flattered someone would want it but have no idea why.  I understand the two of my wife.  

....and finally this one was uploaded and again it is of my wife doing what she loves to do...sucking a cock. I think its the same person as above but I dont remember for sure if this was the second visit or the first...Doesn't matter but as you can see she loves sucking cocks.  Mostly, other men's and rarely mine....but that's ok too.  But here is what is really interesting... All these photos were downloaded from Ukraine... According to my locater map it was either in or around Kiev.  Now unless you are living under a rock you know that Russia has invaded that country and are trying to encircle Kiev.  The Ukraine's are putting up one hell of a fight.  If a citizen or solider has time to be looking at our blog and downloading our photos then my guess is they are at the very least holding the Russians at bay.  If they enjoyed out stories or photos and if that may have lead to sex with their significant other or even with their own hand and they had a good time masturbating to my wife or me or whoever and if they don't live to see tomorrow then at least for today they had some fun and a break from the horrors of war that only a few of us can know.  So to the person/s who viewed our blog from this war torn country, may you find peace in your life and feel free to stop by our blog anytime and if it brings a smile to your face then live for today because you never know what tomorrow may bring.  




5 comments:

JFBreak said...

I would take it as flattery, I suppose, but I definitely edit out identifying marks for the same reason. You just have no idea where these pics are going afterward. Though, I do suspect quite a few people have stroked an untold number of loads to the images of your hot wife in action.

vanessachaland said...

Hope this insanity ends soon, and you'll all be okay. :)

bdenied said...

@jf....thanks for stopping by
@vanessa we are just fine, it's those folks in Ukraine we worry about. We hope it ends soon too.

sissy snow said...

the awfulness of what is happening gives perspective to the first world problems we are lucky enough to have.

vanessachaland said...

Any local personal updates would be appreciated. I mean, obviously there is news non-stop, but that's not quite the same. Hope you and everyone you know is fine.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...