Thursday, December 23, 2021

My Christmas Present!!!!!!

So  since we don't have any kids living at home and the ones we do have are now adults themselves and we both have grand children my wife and I put up a small ceramic Christmas tree if any at all.  We have decided that we don't need to buy each other presents because we are both so totally in love and comitted to each otther (yeah many couples into cuckolding/hotwifing are really comitted to each other and deeply in love)  that our love is a gift enough to each other on a daily basis.

The one thing we do have fun with, is that from Thanksgiving to Christmas I do not get to cum. On Christmas I get my big present in the form of either a hot fuck or a blow job or sometimes just a  handjob.  In the time inbetween Thanksgiving and Christmas I get teased and brought close to cumming every day, unless one of us is not here or just not feeling it.....I have come close to cumming twice and had some serious leakage that has required me to sleep in my underwear just in case there is a final eruption during the night time.  Usually neither of us sleep in any clothing at all other than our birthday suits.

Early every morning I go for my usual exercise routine.  I leave the house by 5:15 A.M and return around 7:20-25 every day depending on whether I stay around and bullshit with the others in my group who do our morning routine.  Sometimes I need to stop and get gasoline or hit the store for something we need but most mornings you can set your clock on when I will be back.

My place of exercise is closing Christmas eve and will be closed throughout the weekend and wont re-open til Monday....Therefore this morning Dec 23, 2021 is my last day of exercise (unless I go bike riding as I often do on off days) and the last day with a set schedule until after Christmas.

Today I stopped for gasoline and our exercise session ran a few minutes late which it rarely if ever does.  I was late getting home, and when I walked in she (my wife) was no where to be seen.  I put my things down and continued down our hallway. The hall and living room were dark. I put my things down and flipped on a light.  That's when I saw my Christmas present that had been put out for me expecting me to be right on time.   All nice and gift wrapped in some very fine Christmass paper .

Imagine my surprise.. I smiled knowing I was not going to get a traditional present and the one I have discovered is much nicer than anything money can buy... I could not wait to tear open the wrapping 


And then, just like in my youth, I discovered my new toy as the wrapping paper fell to the ground in tatters, just as the paper was torn to shreds just like when I was a kid.

I loved the toy in the package and thought Santa....your are the best... Apparently Mrs Klaus knew what I wanted for Christmas and helped Santa do the wrapping.  

I took my new toy into the bedroom and immediately began to play with it.  This toy is really neat too, because it has recordings that sound just like a girl sounds when she is excited and being tickled and played with.  It makes really cooll sounds too.  I explored it and fondled it until I was soon overcome by exhaustion and my excitement peaked and I too was yelling and hollering in absolute joy.  I even left the ribbons on my pillow so I could come back and collect them later.  After playing so hard and after a really strenuous workout this morning I was really hungry and took myself and my new toy to breakfeast.  I sat the toy across from me and admired the workmanship that the elves put into making this a very special Christmas Present for me..

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to one and to all and Peace on Earth Goodwill towards Men! (and ladies too)

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

I'd say you guys win the Christmas pageant, for sure! And, Mrs. bdenied is quite a gift.

Looking forward to more excitemnet in the new year!

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...