Saturday, September 19, 2020

Do I have a minute? Why yes, I have all night.

Got a minute" was all his text said...

After a couple of months of no contact, I received a quizzical text from my Guy this past week at 3PM  ....GOT A MINUTE.  Typical guy, short, no punctuation.  I said yes, & he texted for me to do a personal call instead of usual FaceTime, and block the #. UH OH. To me this was the guy version of a girl saying “we have to talk” Did he get caught? Was he sick?  He never uses that phrase.  it is always, "Ready" or "Alone"  or "Facetime Now"

I called all worried, What’s the matter? Are you ok?   Oh, yeah, yeah. And he went On to say he was flying down, but to a town that is a 3 hour drive away...he will be in THAT NIGHT at 8:30... PLEASE will you come up for the night?  Then to sweeten the pot so to speak he said, "I'll do anything you want.  I'll go down on you ., anything but please come up!  Please!   Hubby was home & I knew he had a business appointment the next day..So I started to tell him that I had a doctor appointment the next day because we are down to one car and he needed it to get to his appointment.    But then I see hubby giving hand signals that I should go.  Ok, ok. Told my guy I would be cumming. 😏  So I asked husband how he was going to get to his appointment and he said, he would call Uber.  Such a sweetheart to let me drive three hours so another man can fuck me!

He texted me the hotel name & said 8:30.  GEEZ.  He has given short notice before...but this really cuts it close. I texted I would try my best & he texted back, “ SAY YES!” (exclamation point included this  time)    “Bring everything!”  That means the dildo , lube, no panties.  So I rush around, went & got gas while hubby fixed a fast dinner for me.   Came back and dinner was ready, sat down and ate then began to get myself ready for my big night.

Last time hubby shaved my pussy  was on Sunday and now its Tuesday and my guy likes my pussy shaved for him so I told hubby to get the shaving stuff out and shave my pussy.  He did, gave it a slight kiss afterwards but did not get me off.  I guess he was saving my orgasm for my big fuck.  Hubby snapped this as I was putting my make up on...I was so busy concentrating did not even notice him sneak up and get the picture.


At 4:40 I texted I was on my way & would not be able to respond to his  texts..see you soon. He answered “k”.   THEN...while driving phone dinged. I saw later when I got to the hotel, around 7:30 I read his texts...he was running. late , now won’t be there until 9:15ish. {sigh} his life can be chaotic, I know he missed his first flight & took another. ( it can be checked these days on the computer)    I called husband and told him about the delay and about the horrible drive I had.  I ran into a severe thunderstorm that lasted many many miles.  Visibilty  was down to zero and I was afraid to pull off the road because I thought I might get flooded.  So down to 30 in a 70MPH Highway I plodded on white knuckling it all the way.  I was exhausted  and really upset about the delay. I told my husband I had a good mind to come home but he said, relax soon you will have a big cock in you and it will be worth it and besides that weather is still out there.  Then I  Spent the time getting texts from hubby proving to me how happy he was I took the chance & will be fucking another man soon.  First he sent this to show me how excited he was.   I saw his hard on and it was fun knowing he got it knowing it was not going to be his cock in my pussy.  Oh yeah and did I mention that even after he shaved me Sunday he did not get to put it in my pussy but he did go down on me and made sure I came and came hard before we both drifted off to sleep with my hand gently holding his hard on from the excitement of shaving me and orally pleasing me!



A little while after getting the photo, I get a video call from my husband.  As soon as I answer I can see he is totally naked, his hard on is pointing right and me and he is stroking his cock because he is so excited.  I told him that he could stroke it because soon another man's cock would be in my pussy and his would not... The photo and the texts and then the call got me out of my bad mood and got me excited to see my guy even though he was going to be late.

Well. He did show up...I watched as he walked in & checked in. Then surprisingly  he walked out to my car & handed me a room key & said to give him A few minutes. He NEVER has done that. He always uses that safety catch to leave the door ajar.   So 10 mins later he texted "come on up." 

I entered the room and he was sitting stark naked sprawled out on couch, huge hard on  in full display. Oh this is gonna be a fun night!

I undressed, Slowly  Pulled down my skirt, bent over to show I had a thong on. He said, get undressed! I don’t want to see any panties!  Now get over here & suck my cock. I did, kneeling on the floor between his spread out legs. I  put that huge cock in my mouth, tongue twirl & tickling, then trying very hard to go all the way down...I took my time..and stopped the urge to gag and did manage to take him all in.  All the way to my throat.  He was VERY pleased. I came back up & did normal cock sucking...tongue tickling, and went full down once more...he said to stop because that was such a turn on he was going to shoot his load, and he wanted me to cum first. 

He said, look at me. I stopped & looked up. My hands went up stroking his chest, across his broad shoulders to his upper muscled arms.  He asked, what did I want him to do to me? How do I want it?  (Wow. Turns out to be a night of surprises.)  I had told him on the phone I wanted to sit on his face...so he asked...do you want to go to the bed and sit on my face?  Do you want me to cum in you? on your face? How do YOU want it? And you have to give me instructions...do you want it harder? To the left? Or right? You have to tell me. ( in my mind I was thinking he & his wife had some counseling) I said I wanted to sit on his face...we had never done that. 



I walked over to the bed & beckoned him. He laid down & I crawled up on top...spread my lips and pushed down on his face...I ground my clit on his face. His tongue was swirling around my pussy, and on my clit. I moaned, That is good & pressed down saying, harder. He obliged  until I came. When he was certain that I came, as we got off the bed, he asked if I'd  liked to be fingered...he started fingering my pussy, then had me crouch down. He put his fingers up and wiggled them until I squirted all over.  The carpet was soaked because of  what I call his magic hands. 

Back over to the couch, more cock sucking...I went all the way down & this time he shot his load as I did pull away a bit. But he said that was  an INTENSE orgasm. I said because he had been teased & denied a bit. He should try it more often.  Husband knows all about being teased and denied and tonight was his ultimate tease and denial!!!!

He wanted to cum twice, so we sat back on the couch & he turned on a movie.. I was scrunched because I was cold. He saw that & went over & dragged the blanket off the bed & covered us both up. We Sat side by side...my hand reached over & placed my hand over his cock. Watching the movie.  He said he was limp, could I make him hard. I knelt down again...took the big cock between my hands...fingers laced softly going up & down. He did get hard, but he was not ready for round 2. We Continued to sit side by side watching a movie until it was over. 

When the movie ended, we went over to the bed. He looked intense...wanted round 2!  As I lay on the bed, he maneuvered me around so my legs were in the air one farther bent back in the air...like scissors. He was hard by this time and pushed that big hard Cock in me...deep in me. I moaned & said I feel so full.. that big cock  fills me. He pushed harder, I could feel The head hitting bottom of my insides.  I told him to cum. So I could have cum dripping out & would be able to smell him in the morning. One or 2 more thrusts, and ooohhh. He came deep inside.  He said he wanted to fuck in the morning. He lay down with his back to me. I gently caressed his back & lightly scratched until I could hear his deep breathing. 

But by the 7AM alarm, he had his business on the mind. 

He showered as I put on makeup & got ready to leave. So domestic.  He was busy on his phone making business arrangements....He said I could stay. I knew he had a time crunch, so when he was dressed, we hugged goodbye.( careful not to get lipstick on his white shirt).  I stayed & sat for a while with a cup of Hotel coffee. Giving him enough time to catch the hotel shuttle. 

 Do I have a minute? Yes, why yes, I do. Worth the drive up for an all nighter.  And oh what a night of fucking it was.!  Apologies to housekeeping for the mess!

8 comments:

JFBreak said...

Mrs. Bdenied, I love so many things about this. First, may I say the picture Mr. bdenied captured of your ass is wonderful. No wonder your big cock'ed lovers can't get enough of you.

Thanks so much for sharing the story. Sounds like his big cock was worth the drive.

That last picture makes me wonder, how many house keepers get off on the scent of a long night of hotel sex? Or are they just so used to it that they don't give it a second notice.

Unknown said...

Hi just found your blogs fantastic stories and a beautifull sexy wife. I'm very jealous of you both. Have been a cuckold all my life from a young lad watching my friends kiss and stroke my girlfriend at my 10th birthday party. Year's later my then girlfriend flasing my dad. She asked me to leave the room then listening to them fucking. He walked out naked said she's waiting for you. I also let my friends spy on my mom and sisters in the shower. My mom let a few of my friends sleep with her while my dad and i watched football every Saturday afternoon. I married a very sex lady who was very popular with my friends and my parents who had a lot of 3sums with her. Are playing around is almost gone now but with 30+ year's it has been brilliant life.

Andy

fabstersrant said...

I also would like to include a please write more request from the audience of appreciation. I feel like a friend after having read everything. I should have replied much sooner but it took your comments with Kathy that got me set in motion. Geez the sun still came up and all is well with the world. Except a little more detail on the last chapter. Nice bum. Please please take that as an admiring view.

bdenied said...

@fabstersrant Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving a comment. Yes we do appreciate them and wish more would take the time. We used to get a lot back before tumblr and everyone went visual. I do notice that comments on many of the blogs are dried up a lot not just ours but in general. That is one reason why I try to include some form of picture. If its us great and sometimes when we don't have one of her/me to fit the occasion I will pull one from the internet. Ours of course are edited for privacy just in case either one of us wants to run for President...Only kidding there....but there are far too many who would just try to make life miserable if we were completely out..... Please stop by and or catch up, the blog has been in existence since 2007 and we still try to keep it active even when we hit our lulls...and this damn virus has caused quite a lull....

fabstersrant said...

Hiya Mr Bdnied thank you for your awesome reply. I tried a blog that became all political and then I met this girl that had me in her trance. We played on her blog and blamed politics of various kinds on mine. I never should have gone to dashboard to try and include her I got lost in all the passion. She had many fans and I enjoyed her every word regardless. We really lit the wires on fire. What didn't help is that anything electronic is brutal in my hands. I have an Iphone yet can't post a pic anywhere without a reply from management of any particular site like all the swinger sites and the like. Your blog is awesome in that you have allowed me breathing room without having to hand my phone to my kids lol. I can phone text ok 727-458-5404 have not gotten to many messages. The other sites say my account already exists and we go round and round.

fabstersrant said...

Dayum that should be 727-458-5403 yeah recently had eye surgery. Not blaming any management types but it is a struggle at times. My blue streak cussing has come and gone now. I apologize to those with mental telepathy.

bdenied said...

@fabstersrant Thanks again., we wont be calling but I hope by leaving a number you have not opened yourself up to crank calls. let me know if you want the comment removed as I can do that. its up to you . We appreciate your comments and compliments. we may have something to post by the beginning of next week but it remains to be seen.

fabstersrant said...

Hiya bdenied thanks for the offer. Oh its ok with the number save yourself the work. If it makes you feel better to remove it go ahead and remove it. Now that I think about it I should have asked your permission first and I apologize for the intrusion. Oh I mentioned to Kathy I heard from you here, she is trilled when people have a word together. Would be awesome to see another post by you or your darling the Mrs Bdenied. Can't wait.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...