Sunday, May 24, 2020

The world is becoming Normal Again!

Hopefully the title says it all.  The world is becoming normal again.  We can hope can't we. 
Due to a lot of factors, the least of which was this virus we have not ventured out much and there has not been any extra sex activity for my lovely lady for quite some time.  That may come to an end soon we hope and something in the future is planned.

In the meantime like a lot of guys I have been hitting various "adult" themed web sites.  One of my greatest thrills is when I catch a glimpse up a short skirt.  No not the kind of posed stuff we so often see with a woman who has her legs opened way wider than any woman would do even if she had some exhibitionist streak in her but those accidental ones.  When they slide out of a booth in a restaurant, or open their car door to exit.

Remember poor Britney Spears who got caught sans panties just trying to exit an automobile.  While I loved the accidental nature  of her exposure I felt bad that some  Paparazzi sleaze profited off her misfortune to be captured in such a delicate situation.  I hope she still  wanders about without those pussy barriers.. and admit it folks she had a fine pussy to look at.  

So anyway I found a photo on the net that captures the spirit of a glance up a skirt.  Perhaps in an office setting as she is looking for some paperwork or file on a lower shelf.  I also found one very hot piece of art work that if I saw at an exhibit I would buy and put in my own bedroom because both my wife and I loved this rendering and we like erotic art work.  Without further adue!  and oh so innocent.  Moral wear black under black!!
This drawing is great because you can but can not see what you want to see


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

lovely that you are posting again. I so enjoy them

bdenied said...

thanks Cheryl for your comment...and compliment..postings happen more often than not when she has had an ecnounter.stay tuned a new encounter should be up in a day or so.

Dominicano1989 said...

Im a bull from Dominican Repúblic.
Contact: williamjimenez2018@hotmail.com

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...