Sunday, July 21, 2019

Passion vs Romance

by Mrs. BDenied

Passion vs. Romance

I have to set up a weekend tryst.  It started last year at a High School Reunion.  In all the social messages in setting up the reunion, I let it known to one guy I had a crush on him way back when, I will call Mr. Reunion.  He was intrigued & interested in getting together at the reunion. He only went to the reunion because I said I was going. The fact that my husband would be there concerned him, but I calmed him down that it would NOT be a problem, we would make time while he went to a gym. 

That weekend arrived.  We met on a Friday evening at a meet & greet. Then a prearranged time came Saturday afternoon. Husband walked out of hotel & pretended not to see Mr. Reunion. Mr. Reunion saw husband & he ducked back in his car...as if he was afraid he'd get punched or something, since he has no clue husband is fully aware of my goings on.   I let Mr. Reunion into the room...we talked a bit..he wanted to know why he was there.  Well, DUH. Come on, you are street smart.   I calmed him down...so off came the clothes.   We hugged & did some preliminary kissing.  He wanted to taste me, so he went down on me until I came. Then I reciprocated...his cock was what I call "lukewarm".  I thought because he was nervous.  But I managed to suck and tease his cock until he did cum.   OK..done.   At reunion dinner, he sat next to me at first, and I made sure I put my hand on his thigh under cover of tablecloth. He went & mingled & when he came back to the table, he sat across from us.

We kept in touch via social media & phone calls.  Calls me "darling".   Talked about his motorcycle, a nice large Harley.  I exclaimed how I would LOVE a ride on it.
 He said, sure, come on up & we'll take it out when the weather gets warmer. As it turned out, Husband had a weekend seminar to go to in July...so I set up a weekend to  fly to visit Mr. Reunion for a sexy getaway & a ride on his Harley.   He put it on his calendar.   An entire weekend.  An entire weekend. (yes, I said that twice)

Husband was very excited, and got a fake tattoo of a motorcycle to put on my pubic area as a surprise.  It would look really cute & sexy.   To our disappointment, It did not work. Oh well.    As it turned out...Mr. Reunion's motorcycle was NOT working anyway, so I never did get THAT ride.

As per our arrangement, I took a shuttle to hotel.   After he got home from work, got shower, etc.  Mr. Reunion came to hotel with his suitcase for the weekend.    He took me out to dinner. I was somewhat taken aback when he opened the car door for me.  And in the restaurant, he pulled the chair out for me.

Back to hotel.   Off came the clothes...laid on bed and he put his big arms around me.   He went down on me until I soaked his face.  Then he rolled to his side & I placed my hand on his cock to get it going.    Again, it was lukewarm, almost hard.  I had a grasp of it and he undulated his hips and my hands went right along with the motion.  This went on for some time.  By the sounds of his moaning, he was enjoying it.   I was beginning to worry...but lo & behold, lots of precum came out then he moaned loudly,   it he came. His cock was covered in it.   Then it was bedtime. He did something else I am NOT accustomed to...I walk around the room naked, and sleep naked...he does not. He put on pajama bottoms & a t shirt to sleep in.  So then we laid back for sleep. I was on my side & he put his body against me and  put his arm around me.  We slept.

Saturday, there was breakfast at a diner , and drive around the area. He lives way out next to a beach area.  Was a lovely day of sightseeing, nice lunch and coffee in a quaint little town.    While walking around, he held my hand and made sure he was on the outside, like a gentleman.  And whenever I got in the car, he would open the door.  It was more like boyfriend/girlfriend.   Back to hotel.  Did some hugging and petting for a little while. It was now dinner time.

Saturday evening was dinner out,  and again, like a gentleman, he pulled the chair out.   Enjoyed the meal, then off to watch a sunset over a marina and some big water. We sat on some rocks at water's edge.  Quite a few people there with dogs and all  watching  the sunset.  He sat smoking a cigar, and we watched a dog run back & forth in the surf, and the gorgeous orange sunset...then watched many fireflies blinking in the woods behind us. Was actually very romantic.  Back to hotel

Another round...he wanted to taste me..he went down on me until I came...then I sucked his cock until it was lukewarm. It never did get real hard and hot like I am used to.   So he had me turn around so my cunt was on his face and I suckled his cock.  I came again, and kept at him until I finally heard a large moan and cum came out into my mouth.

He slept in Sunday Morning, then out to breakfast, and took me to his town. Drove by his house, then over to an ice cream store for a treat, holding my hand as we walked.     He took me back to the hotel, gathered his things, and went back to his house to do his usual weekend chores he had neglected in order to "fuck" me.   Big bear hug goodbye.

It was an odd weekend. We never did actually fuck.  I did not get a motorcycle ride OR a fuck ride! Am accustomed  to hard fucks from #1, and a good fuck & talk with #2.   And pajamas?

I'll stick with the passion of  #1 and #2, thank you, as long as they keep calling.



1 comment:

JFBreak said...

Sorry the weekend was such a disappointment. Hopefully the eating out (at the restaurants) made up for not getting a good fucking you had hoped for. Regardless, I love reading the details of your hotwife encounters.

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...