Thursday, March 21, 2019

A well Used bed

By Mrs. Bdenied

Well.  Had the pleasure of another visit from one of my favorite F Buddies.  His business does not get him here on a regular basis, so  it is always a pleasure when he can get down this way...and he does.

He notified me the month before to see if I was available on a certain date...yesiree. Would have changed any appointment for this one!  And of course, the morning of,  he texted the time he would be there  &  to verify  I was still coming so he could cum! LOL. 

I headed down to the very nice hotel,  parked my car as he texted me about my ETA. Texted back I was there...I walked  into lobby, sat down, then looked up to see him walking toward me with that shit eating grin on his face.   I  followed him to his room...down to "business" . Off with my jewelry...excerpt wedding ring. He finds it exciting to know he is filling up someone else's wife.  Stripped my clothes off down to panties...My husband had purchased a specially made pair of panties with a special message on it...He noticed & smiled big smile. He liked it.  He knew it was meant for him.

He asked if my leg had healed from the time before...I had gotten a huge bruise somehow  on my leg & told him had to do his BJ on the bed)...Was ok this time. So kind to remember and ask! What a gentleman.  Then he remembered a text I sent and asked....you said you have plans for me?  Yes. So I began.

Knelt down, took his big cock in my hands like I was praying to the cock Gods. Looked up and swept my hands across his chest and shoulders making sure to tell him how sexy his arms, chest & shoulders are..all V shaped & toned. 

Then I licked his cock..pursed my lips tight and pushed  his cock into my mouth..like he was fucking a virgin...all the way down I went...OOOOH man did he groan with pleasure.  I like doing this..I sucked his cock good and hard...flicked my tongue up & down the shaft all the while his cock was entirely in my mouth..as far as it would go anyway.     He asked if getting on the bed would be more comfortable, so we went onto the extra bed in the room.   I repeated my plans..this time I want you to cum in my mouth, then go down on me.   He knelt on the bed and I continued sucking his cock to the tune of his moaning with pleasure.  Then I could feel it...the throbbing started. Soon after  I could feel the wetness in my mouth...I stopped & just let it all cum out never disconnecting..then swallowed and carefully pulled away as he grimaced a little. I know how sensitive they get after cumming.

My turn!  He put his hand on my chest to have me lay down..then he went down on me. He is good, but I
told him harder!  I Thrust up my hips to meet with his mouth to make it harder. Then took my hands to the back of his head & pushed  him into me. I was shimmying.   I was wet. I relaxed & he sat up and said the bed was very wet...you do that to me Mr. Alpha!

He got up to clean up a bit and brought me a wash cloth. Then we lay there and talked a while. He rolled on his side & hugged me. Was very nice.  Then I said time for the rest of my plan...going out to eat..my treat this time. He argued..but I threw a phrase he said last time at him...YOU SAID we were friends didn't you?  And friends don't let friends pay ALL THE TIME.  He had to relent hearing his words...Took him to a funky little place with a nice view.   Had lunch, then dropped him back off a few blocks from the hotel and we went our separate ways. 

Don't know how much longer this will last...but Will catch as catch can whenever he comes to town.

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

He finds it exciting to know he is filling up someone else's wife.

Yea, and just imagine how exciting us husbands feel about such things! Great recap of events. I love the fact tha after the sex you chose to treat him to lunch. Thanks for sharing the details.

Lili&Ramon said...

we are couples in search of adventure

bdenied said...

test where is the robot checker when needed most

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...