Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Unwraping Presents

So, just after Thanksgiving we took a trip to a nice destination for a week.  It was a tour so we stayed busy all day and got back to our hotel in time to clean up and have dinner with our group and dinner lasted late into the evening, giving us enough time to get some sleep, wake up early for breakfast and onto the next destination.

I had my cock played with a few times but did not get off.  I told her I wanted to wait until Christmas before cumming.  Well that was just about a month plus a day or so..

So yesterday, I tore the wrapper from my Present and dove right into enjoying my gift.  As usual the wait for the Present lasted longer than actually enjoying the present but I really and I do mean really enjoyed playing with my present....

That is not us but a close representation as to what playing with my present looked like.


3 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

That looks like a contender for the best present ever! Much better than the non-slip bathmat I got... :)

-S

bdenied said...

@same sassy girl....Love your comment and sense of humor!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous pic them balls look full ready for a nice cream pie.

Andy

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...