Thursday, November 15, 2018

5 Stars

by Mrs. B. Denied

What a great day.   My Alpha 2 tried to get together at end of September, but we were away.  Too bad. Living out of state, I hate missing chances to see him.   But lo & behold, 2 weeks ago, he texted & asked if I was available on such & such a date..YES!!  HOORAY!    A very nice guy who gives me at least 10-14 day notice of his coming to town.  Yesterday was the day.

I was excited since I had not seen Mr. Sexy  for some time.  I had to drive through rush hour traffic on a very busy highway to get there, but I do know it is worth it.   It took an hour, but I made it to the VERY classy  hotel he was staying in.  On a beach.   Called from downstairs to let him know I was there. He had to come down & get me because the floor he was on needed his  key to get up there.   

We got into the room. I undressed and showed him a special pair of panties that my husband had specially made...he got a big smile on his face understanding the meaning only he would understand.

He stripped off all clothes, and there it was...that big hard cock standing straight up, demanding my attention.    I obliged. Sunk to my knees, took cock in hand, put it in my mouth...slowly at first, I went up and down. Took the head in my lips, ran my tongue up & down the shaft...he was groaning with pleasure.   I cupped his balls and sucked his cock hard while going up & down.   He is large, and I was going deep and almost had to gag, so I kept it closer to the head.

He was concerned about my comfort, so he said let's go to the bed. He got on the bed resting up against the headboard. I knelled in between his legs on the softer bed, took his large cock in my hands and said I want to worship this cock.  I ran my hands up & down the cock & said I would drive through any traffic to get fucked by this cock. I looked at him, ran my hands over his chest and told him how sexy he is.  I got closer & put his cock back in my mouth for his enjoyment.

I took matters in my own hands, so to speak.  This was not our usual pattern...he usually goes down on me, then fucks me...so to change things up, I got on top of him, stuck that cock into my pussy and said this hot wet pussy wants that cock in me.   He loved it...saying he was fucking another man's wife....yes, I am being fucked by another man.  I pushed down hard so he went deep inside. Then I ground my pussy on him...round & round, then back & forth until I came.   I leaned forward and had his cock go in & out...he groaned & I knew he was done. 

I rolled off, he got up to get a  warm washcloth to clean up. He went to put it on my pussy & I asked to take a picture of the back wash first, which he was happy to oblige. 

I  knew he had a noon appointment, so I went to put panties back on & he said I did not have to get dressed yet. So we lay on the bed and talked for some time.   When we did get dressed he asked if I would like to get a bite to eat...yes, that would be nice.   We went out onto the hotel outdoor  patio and had breakfast, with a nice view of the ocean and surrounding palm trees.   It is still warm here, but there was a nice light  balmy breeze. It was lovely.   Beautiful surroundings, hot man, feeling very well fucked.  I give the time spent 5 stars. 

His cock my mouth:




3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Such an incredible view. If you think Mr. Sexy was turned on, knowing he was giving his big cock to another man's wife, just imagine how excited your hubby must have been, sitting at home knowing you were being well pounded by another man. That guy's dick is huge! Hopefully he hit you in places your hubby never seems to reach.

Thanks for sharing. I agree - 5 stars!

lovetosubmit said...

Very hot and very well written!

Dan said...

OMG! What a wonderful picture you paint for us with your words, not to mention the actual photo that brings it all home! 5 Stars, indeed! Thank you! While you’re riding him I imagine you telling him something like, “You just *fuck* this married pussy!” I’d love to hear what happened when you came home full of another man’s cum.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...