Thursday, July 5, 2018

HOLIDAY FIREWORKS!!!!

By Mrs. B Denied

4th Of July Rocket

Received a text from my Alpha Male the day before July 4th.  He would be in town the day after July 4th...Yes, I am available between 4-5.  SURE! (always! 😗   I always look forward to his cumming to town.  hee hee. 😊

Here it is, July 5th and we're are waiting. Things usually do get changed, time frame wise.  And sure enough, would 2 be ok?   Yes,  I was excited for 4, now even more so that he would be fucking me sooner. 😼

1 o'clock came & went...hubby still hanging around.  With Alpha, you never know when he will   show up...a surprsie "attack" sooner than thought.    I hustled hubby out on errands since the 2 may never cross paths,  and told him I would let him know when he showed up. 2 o'clock  came & went..got a new text..he was 30 mins out now.   A  few more minutes..another text...can I Face Time my pussy to him...where on earth is he that he can get a FACE TIME?  HE WAS DRIVING!  I did it..his phone propped up on console...I showed him my wet pussy  & he whipped his dick out of his loose shorts to show me his hard on all ready for me.  That was a quick enticement to get us more in the mood....

When he walked in, I was lounging on the couch, one leg bent up, the other leg off the couch, splaying my wet pussy...just for him.
  He was pleased what a whore I was acting.  he wasted no time taking off shorts & shirt and coming over with that huge cock at my face.  "Suck my cock you whore"   I did the tip but wanted to be fucked....I took hold of the big cock...and the phone rang.  I said I would not answer..he looked at the phone & said, "It's your husband"  Well. I am not going to answer. "You are not going to answer?  WHAT IF HE COMES HOME? WHAT IF HE WALKS IN? Does he know I am here?  No, I said, he does not know you are here. My secret, and NO, he will NOT be walking in.   He liked the thought of husband not knowing...so he continued his business.  😈

 He Commands,  "Spread those legs, WHORE!"  I did, he put his fingers in me and wanted me to rub my clit until I came.  He could feel the convulsion inside, took out his fingers and shoved that huge cock in me.   He was thrusting and my pussy was dripping wet...I said, you made me squirt with your cock!  Yes, he could feel it dripping on him.  Then he went deep...several thrusts..ooo...it is hitting bottom..I will feel you tomorrow..he thrust a few more times and shot a big load inside me.

It may have seemed fast & furious...but since I had known about it for 2 days...the excitement had built up and I was more than ready to take all he had to give.

He got up, cleaned up, got dressed thanked me for fuck  & run, he needed that...hugged me and asked for the usual sparkling water we always have.. He just makes himself at home here.  Before he left, he went into the bathroom my husband always uses and peed, like he was marking his territory. 

Nice big bang for 4th of July!    My pussy feels like a rocket went off inside!!!


5 comments:

JFBreak said...

Great pics and great recap of events. Thank you for sharing.

So does your Alpha really think hubby is unaware or is it just part of the game? As a husband, I find the idea of a BF not knowing I'm in on it.

bdenied said...

sometimes he thinks that the hubman is not in on it although I have told him that he is aware...I tend to believe he doesnt want to believe that hubman knows...it just does not compute in his brain.

Mrsbdenied

JFBreak said...

I guess it is difficult for a lot of men to believe their husbands could be so accepting.

By the way, I realize I lost the end of my comment above. As a husband, I find the idea of a BF not knowing I'm in on it to be very exciting, almost a completely different turn-on than the act of sharing my wife. Strangely, there is a thrill of getting this hint that perhaps your wife is actually doing something behind your back. Having the other man being the actual cheater, in cahoots with the cheating wife is an added aspect of that fantasy.

Our minds and our fantasies are magical things!

Anonymous said...

see my brazilian blogger hotmilfbr.blogspot.com

lovetosubmit said...

@Mrsbdenied

"it just does not compute in his brain"

My wife originally asked her first lover to do a MFM with me and it didn't compute for him. So she just let on that she was a cheating wife and had her first extramarital sex with him, wedding ring on, he knew she was married.

Another male, for whatever reason (I guess her reading his vibes) my wife took her wedding ring off to play with him, but he noticed the ring tan and got bugged out, so they didn't play again. I guess it happens that the third doesn't want to know hubby knows.

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...