Friday, June 1, 2018

UPdate on latest

Sorry for not posting for a while but things have been slow.  Last Sunday (today being June 1 and last Sunday being 5//27/she got a call from her main guy.  We call him the main guy because he is the first one she met and the one who stops by most frequently..

In any event he told her he was coming over around 9:30.  She told him I was due home on from a trip about midnight, so as fate would have it, he stopped by a bit earlier.

Of course I was not there for the festivities.....I never am, especially with this particular guy.

So from what  I hear it was like a drive by fuckem, fest.. He like Julius Caesar, came, saw and conquered...meaning, he got here, took her onto the couch, had her suck his according to her, ENORMOUS COCK."  and then hauled her into the bedroom where he properly fucked her "slut style" meaning he gave her tight pussy a very hard and good pounding.

When I got home she had his scent all over her.  I could smell him, and I could smell cum.  We sat on the couch, chatted about our day and I noted that her red lacy panties were soaked, through and through.  I found this out not by looking but by putting my hand between her legs, and finding the evidence that he had left behind.  She giggled something about the backwash

I am sorry I have no photo to post with this posting but apparently, the fucking was fast, furious and satisfying for her and there was no time for photography. 

I did give her pussy a good night kiss and no I did not get to fuck her and did not until well into this week. 

mr bdenied

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

Hmmm love the thought of those soaking wet panties......
Lolafrx

lovetosubmit said...

Really hot story! How many times have they fucked? Does he know that you know, or think she is cheating?

Anonymous said...

Kinda suspending...

bdenied said...

@MR&MRS welcome: It is kinda sexy isnt tit...

@lovetosubmit: They have been fucking since 2003. He knows I know but thinks at times she is cheating or at least not telling me.....I have never met him.

@Leon C: wellcome

lovetosubmit said...

Hey, I fell off the blog wagon for a while (various reasons) and have appreciated your comments as well as waiting for updates from you. I'm fairly impressed with your blog longevity (so many come and go) and also the fact that it seems like we are close in age (mid to late 40s) and have been married around the same amount (mid 20s). I'm wondering if you might be able to right a summary article on this impressively long journey as I might catch up on your history.

Things I'm interested in:
How many men has your wife been with since you began?
Are you regularly denied? (maybe obvious, but interested in more details - chastity, post cuckolding, tease and denial, things like that)
How it has affected your relationship and perhaps how that has evolved over the years
How does she choose partners
Do you ever watch, participate, etc.
How often does she have sex with other men, vs you
Any pointers?

My own blog speaks for itself, but suffice it to say we are on a cuckolding hiatus (and I'd like it back - fairly badly!).

Cheers
sherulestherooster

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...