Saturday, April 7, 2018

The mind of a Married Woman!


Have you ever wondered what your wife is actually thinking?  I am sure you have.  Along those lines have you eve wondered what a girl is thinking about.






Have you ever wondered if a girl is thinking "OH I would love to fuck this guy!"  While we generally do not think women think this way,. I actually believe they do.

Of course we men are always thinking, "I wonder if her pussy is shaved>"  Does she give head?  Does she swallow?  I wonder if she is fucking Joey?  I wonder if she would do a threesome?  etc etc.

Sometimes we wonder if our wives ever think. "Hey that guy is hot."  Or I want to fuck your best friend, or I want to run naked on the beach.

OK, OK, yesterday we are at the insurance office signing up for some health coverage we did not previously have.  Its a small office, Dad/Son/Daughter place.  Dad is getting the application, explaining benefits and Son in his mid twenties is finishing paper work.  He brings in paper work, wife signs and we chat a bit more, shake hands and leave.

Wife has been playing with my cock nightly and leaving me on the edge.  On the 45 minute drive home  I tell her I am really fucking horny and that coupled with getting my cock played with nightly her meeting "Alpha 1" and sucking his cock has really got me turned on.  I tell her anytime she hooks up and sucks cock I am on an incredible horny high.

She smiles, laughs and giggles and says well then this will really turn you one.  She is laughing so hard she is crying and starts to cough..then she says, You know "Peter"  the son at the office.  Yeah says I.  Well says she..."He wears his pants very well"  Did not notice said I...Says she, "I did and it made me just want to suck his cock and I was imagining how good it would taste and feel and what how hot his cum would feel hitting the back of my throat."



SHITTTTTTT SAYS I, as my cock strains at my jeans.  and now you know what wives are thinking..well at least some of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people told me that men never use brain in this kind of situation, because the power of the cock is too strong.

bdenied said...

probably so true Hook so true

lovetosubmit said...

That must have made you even hornier! Did she give you some relief?

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...