Tuesday, February 20, 2018

and Crazy continues

Well Sunday night I was given the boot and went to a nearby hotel while A1 came by for a visit.  He had mentioned he wanted too stop by Sunday when he set up his appointment last week with her, but we did not think he was going to follow through as he so often doesn't. 

I had a trip for early Monday and decided to get the hotel close to the airport and would have done so even if he had not come by but the trip cancelled.

He told her he wanted her to suck his cock and have her swallow but from what I hear he pulled out of her mouth and gave her a very messy facial.

I was jerking off in the hotel thinking about him fucking her and was about to cum when I stopped myself right on the edge thinking I might get seconds again.  Well that did not happen and last night I got played with for about two hours and was kept right on the edge.  Just as some cum was about to leak out (no orgasm happening just cum dribbling) she would stop and let the urge subside.  So I was kept on the edge and did not spew any cum nor did I have an orgasm.  Im a bit hard right now typing this and wondering if I am going to cum tonight.  She may write about what they did as I did not get a lot of details.  stay tuned.

6 comments:

JFBreak said...

What a great weekend it was!

bdenied said...

for both of us!

Anonymous said...

More details please!

David

Wild and Wet said...

A lot of fun!

bdenied said...

David and LoDo welcome and thanks for commenting

Cuckold said...

We found a great site that really helps from the cuckold's point of view https://cuckoldguide.blogspot.com

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...