Thursday, January 11, 2018

by. Mrs. Bdenied

Is the end of a day of pleasure. Am back home relaxing, when the smell of sex reminds me of where I have been today.

Alpha 2 had set up the day weeks ago. And of course, he called last week to verify today, a Tuesday, was still a go. He was happy.  Then not an hour later, in comes a text from Alpha 1! He was landing at such & such a time, come on down....the exact day I told him husband would be back from a long trip. Well, sorry, but this time I had to pass. He was bummed.  However, he did call the next day for some relief by phone. I was able to oblige the poor lad on that request.

Have been wondering when these 2 will collide...they seem to call or come into town nearer  and nearer to each other.  This time was a near collision!

At midnight the Saturday before meeting Alpha 2, received a text at midnight from Alpha 1. He wanted Facetime.  He was unusually chatty, just talking.  He asked, "Did my husband just in the next room know I was talking to another man"? He said he wanted to come by Monday night and stay over, but leave early in the morning. Uh Oh. Could I do it?  Fuck Alpha 1 all night, have him leave, then drive up to meet Alpha 2? Yes. That will work...juggle 2 guys in a day!?  Would be very wet & ready for Alpha 2!

BUT. Sunday night, got another text from Alpha 1..is he still coming here Monday night?  HE DOES NOT THINK SO.   WHAT?   I asked why...no response.  After a few tries with no response, I turned off the phone.  It was obvious to me he was going to be a no show. However, with no explanation, he DID do a Face Time  on Monday evening for some Face Time relief.

Finally, Tuesday morning...drove to the appointed hotel to see reliable Alpha 2. I was a bit early, and happened to meet him in the lobby after his workout. He walked up to the room with me.  The maid was just coming out from cleaning the room...rather awkward. But he had a cavalier attitude about it. Who cares.  She left and I settled into taking off my jewelry and clothes as he took a shower. I took off my clothes, except for panties.  I sat in a chair facing the open shower area with my legs spread in my black thong pantie. He Kept looking at me like a hawk as he dried off.  Seeing a man in a towel or getting dressed is very erotic for me. I was enjoying the view as much as he was. Eyes glued to each other. Looking. Watching.

He walked out, dropped the towel and stood in front of me in all his glory.  I got to my knees to worship his big cock. I took it in my hands..fondled him and put it in my mouth. It was hard and throbbing. He moaned...That is what he likes. I ran my tongue up and down his cock, grabbed his ass and put it deep in my mouth.  He moaned and muttered how good I was at this.

I stood up and he directed me to the bed...I said, now take these panties off of me. I want to be FUCKED today! But first, he went down on me. ...oh how my legs quivered.  When I came, I said,  FUCK ME!  He entered me slowly...he is big and oh how he likes entering my soft wet tight pussy. AH,  he was in. He said he could not take much it felt so good.  He started slowly, sliding back and forth. I said how sexy he is, those broad shoulders hovering over me, my legs spread, his strong arms...I opened my eyes. He looked in my eyes and I said FUCK ME! Hard! So he did..harder now. faster.  Then I felt his release.  He slowly backed out...cum streaming out of my pussy.   Ah.


He asked if I would like to go to lunch.  SO we dressed, drove to lunch, then I dropped him back at the hotel. He gave me a goodbye kiss and I went home.

Husband said he could smell another man on me when I hugged him upon returning home. Then we relaxed...and s the day wore on, I realized, I smell like sex. It was  Very erotic to have  left my husband at home, drove to and fucked another man and then had come home with the scent of another man all over me and oozing out of me that my husband could smell the scent of another man on me. 

Still waiting for their 2 worlds to collide...but am happy with just one very sexy erotic afternoon.

And , yes...did receive another text from Alpha 1 the next dy...however, I was not available.  He missed his chance. A day late.


5 comments:

JFBreak said...

This is such a turn on for guys like us. Seeing the evidence, right there in your beautiful pussy, I will gladly volunteer to provide clean-up duties!

I hope the worlds don;t collide in a bad way, but I bet Mr. Bdenied would be open to you seeing both your Alphas in a single day and then having to determine which scent of a lover is which.

bdenied said...

You know I appreciate the comment and I agree guys love reading the ladies point of view. What surprises me is that I dont get more comments because I know people read the blog. So thanks for taking the time to respond its nice to hear and read your thoughts. I can tell you for sure she would love to do them both on the same day and was really hoping this was going to be the day.. Im sure it will happen one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Love the way you enjoy the smell of sex. I can smell it on my Wife and it puts me in sub space immediately. One of her bulls always leaves a sample on my pillow so I can’t escape it. Thank you for sharing. Cuck downunder

bdenied said...

Anonmyous: Thanks for the comment....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...