Thursday, December 7, 2017

Quite Times But:

So it has been very quite on the cuckolding front.  No activity so to speak.  We have met a couple that a mutual friend introduced us to last week. 

Neither she nor I are really "swingers" tho we have dallied in the past.  I actually prefer her to have FWB's while I remain cuckold but that does not mean that given the opportunity I won't on occasion find a gal pal or if we find a very compatible couple we both won't take advantage of the situation.  But at least in my fantasies, I'd prefer that she be the only one getting any extra on the side while I get none.  I actually prefer it that way.

The other day her phone bone pal gave her a call.  Well actually a couple of them this week.  I did not hear much of the conversation because she goes into the bedroom, closes the door and does her thing with the guy.

She has been edging me every night for at least since this past weekend.  I like sitting around in my underwear and she often plays with my cock through the fabric of the shorts.  I get very hard and very turned on and she has learned the skill to just keep me on the edge.  I do get leaky and will drip precum which seeps through the fabric. 

Well last night was no exception..We watched one of our favorite shows (Vikings) while she played with me, and I was on the verge of cumming the whole time... (It actually started a hour sooner before that came on) so for two solid hours I was kept hard and on the verge.  I watched ten minutes of news then went to bed.  She had gone in already.  I snuggled up against her but I kept my shorts on because I was afraid I'd have a spontaneous ejaculation at night and get the sheets all cum stained.  I had never really lost the erection even with ten minutes of news and getting close to her it just grew some more.  I fell asleep and was having an erotic dream on the verge of cumming in my pants when the sprinklers for the lawn came on and the water was splashing against the metal back stop to keep the water out of the building and direct it to the lawn.  I fell back asleep and woke up and had to take a photo...I am only half hard in the photo but you can clearly see it never went down during the night.  I type this and am still horny as hell.  One of my favorite couples on another blog are doing a 12 days of Christmas edging.  Their post is linked to my blog so go take a read.

Anyway in the spirit of exhibitionism here is me in some of my horny state of being!

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

I love how the head of your cock strains at the fabric. Those shorts look comfy.

bdenied said...

you be they are.....if ya gotta wear underwear they may as well be comfortable

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...