Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Asia FiveO.....

Ok so perhaps this is a bit of a stretch from what happened this weekend but damn its one hot GIF.

So we went to a party this past Saturday.  The party is  a very unique one and some might call it a "swinger party" others may call it a Voyeurs delight party, and Exhibitionst delight party or an orgy or just plain fun.

After the attendants had their introductions people started getting naked.  Now at times my wife will find some hot guy and wind up giving him a blow job, hand job a blow job and hand job and on one spectacular occasion got fucked silly by someone.

Tonight I was hoping for a repeat of the latter but it was not meant to be.  She my wife that is was playing with my cock and keeping me on the edge of cumming.

She was doing this while we watched a very hot and very shy Asian Lady and the hostess give a slim guy with a big cock a slow methodical hand job.  Our hostess was "teaching" the hottie Asian lady how to give a proper hand job.  Well lesson learned and after a half hour of slow masturbation he came.

Now while this was going on two guys were doing one hot lady, one was going downtown on her the other was getting his cock sucked and next to them some guy was banging the hell of someone female who we could not even see because she was completely under him.

In the adjacent room, three guys were giving one lucky lady an awsum massage while her husband looked on playing with his own dick.  There were other folks in that same room and the sounds of female orgasms reverberated throughout the room.  We wandered back to the hot Asian lady and our hostess but they had just finished Mr Slim and were in the washroom washing up oil and cum.

A new covering on the table was put down and our Hostess asked me if I wanted to climb on board.  Well to be really blunt, I have always had a fantasy of doing a petite Asian lady.  I find them hot and irresistible and I have never had the pleasure of finding out if they are as hot as they look.

I hopped up, closed my eyes and soon four hands were massaging me and my best buddy a guy I call Dick.....My wife was standing near by and I recognized her touch also and I heard our Hostess say, "Let her do it she is learning," I more or less glanced up and Ms Hot Asian Lady had my buddy in her very delicate hands, our hostess had some of his toys (balls ) in her hands and the rest of me started to elevate towards cloud nine.  Next thing I knew a very soft and sensual warm mouth was engulfing my buddy in her mouth. I barely opened an eye but could see Ms Hottie Asian Lady going down town.  I had my first Orgasm.
Then I had a second and a third and then a fourth and fifth and I was cumming so hard and so quickly I broke into a sweat and was getting more or less very noisey.  I looked up for a moment and my wife was smiling, the hostess was smiling Ms Asian Hottie was smiling and there were about ten or more men and women gathered around me muttering things like, how many times has he cum and does he do this often,?  My wife was telling them how she gets me to do this and how I just let myself go and can cum and cum and cum.

I was actually cumming so hard it began to hurt because my muscles were spasming so rapidly but fuck it I let it hurt because cumming  and hurting never felt so fucking good!  At one point I yelled out this is ridiculous  I have to stop cumming so fucking hard and our hostess said nonsense keep it going.  I did for another few minutes and when I finally got off the table I was literally weak in the knees.

The verdict is in and Asian Ladies are as hot as they look!!!!!!

Later on the first guy they worked on was standing next to me and said oh god here is Mr Multi  Orgasm.....I think it was a compliment.  Eventually I was assisting in trying to get Ms Asian Hottie off.  As I was trying she had ahold of my dick and was trying to get me hard but frankly he had all the fun he could have and was not the least bit cooperative.

One guy was gently rubbing my wife's back while I was getting off but she was not in the proper frame to play that night.. Sometimes she is content to let me have the fun and if I did not say thank you to her for Saturday night Ill say it now.

Thanks I love you and appreciate you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that's fantastic!

JFBreak said...

Shouldn't this qualify as one of the Wonders of the World? Certainly number 8 or 9.

SouthFloridaGuy said...

Very hot! did you actually ejaculate each time? are you folks in FLL?

bdenied said...

South Florida Guy in the vicinity.

SouthFloridaGuy said...

Would you be interested in exchanging emails? I've seen you posting on JFBreak's blog frequently. If so, my email is palmbeachguy27@gmail.com

Mike

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...