Saturday, September 23, 2017

showers

Sometimes I like coming in to the bathroom when she is getting out of the shower and doing what girls do to get ready for the day.  I come up behind her and put my arms around her.  She is little as you can tell and my whole arm envelopes her.  I can cover both of her sexy perky breasts with one hand.

They say good things come in small packages and she is a good thing for sure.  I would love to watch another guy do this exact same thing, so in the photo I will just pretend to be someone else.

4 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Yes, coming up behind a naked woman and feeling her breast is a real turn on. And watching is good.

bdenied said...

hello Southern....thanks for the comment

Anna said...

Doing anything from behind is a turn on. So,hot when someone nibbles on your neck and breathes hot air by your ear.

bdenied said...

Anna its nice to hear a ladies perspective.

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...