Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Showering off!

So one of the things I enjoy is taking my daily shower.  I tend to take very warm showers and love to languish under the stream of hot water.  I find it soothes my tired muscles and eases the constant pain I have in my back.

One other thing I like doing is taking the shower head, getting the water as warm as I can stand it and directing the stream onto my testicles.  I find that I can orgasm without ejaculating by doing this and on rare occasions I will let the water directly stimulate my cock and will allow a nice orgasmic ejaculation.  I don't do the later very often but I will stimulate myself almost daily with the water just aimed at my balls.

So the other day I'm doing this and I am in another world all lost to myself, when I open my eyes and see my wife looking at me and smiling. She made a quick exit.  Neither of us said a thing but it was obvious I got busted.  Kinda embarrassing but also at the same time it was kind of thrilling to get caught.  I found this picture, not of me but you get the idea how its done.  Try it some time I think you'll like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would have walked out.. I think I would have said, you want me to HOLD that shower head for you big boy!!!! Lynda Gayle

bdenied said...

now why would you go and do that. (:

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...