Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorable Memorial Day

So yesterday we had some fun in bed.  I took her into the bedroom about noon, go the hot water, shave lotion, razor and other items ready.

I got to shave what little pubic hair she has since I keep her neat and trim as it is.  I love shaving her pussy and love it even more when I know another guy will get to sample her tight and wet little slit later that day.

Yesterday was one of those days since the night before her guy texted and said she was to meet him at the airport where he parks his car and drive him to the terminal right after she sucked the cum out of his cock.

She loves to suck his cock and her eyes light up whenever she knows she is going to get real face time with him.

So after I shaved her, I did get to suck and lick her clean shaven pussy and clit and she squirted all her pussy juice into my face and eager mouth.  I crawled into bed with her with a raging hard on.  She started to slowly stroke it, very slowly and very teasingly.  She would stop each time she could feel him about to erupt.  After close to an hour of this, she asked me when was the last time I came.  I told her it was last week or so I thought.  She said, "well, its going to be at least another day."  knowing he was going to get to cum in her mouth and or pussy and if lucky maybe the next day I might get to cum and most probably in my pants was quite a turn on and quite a downer at the same time.  I called her a bitch and she giggled.

So not to end here but later I drove her to the airport, and got out at my favorite waiting spot. She took my car, met him and they did what they do.  When she came back I could tell she had sucked him off.  All in all it was a memorable Memorial day.

not her but a good representation as to what happened.


4 comments:

JFBreak said...

I bet the kiss hello after she returned tasted wonderful!

Voracious said...

I totally get the turn on of her-with-other-guys but I could never show the level of restraint that you have - I'd be dying to fuck her while she told me all about it afterwards!

bdenied said...

Voracious: I bet you would if that is what she wanted, LOL...of course I want to fuck her and more....she has made it clear in the past that her pussy is off limits when she is with another guy. it actually adds to the feeling of being a cuckold...on the rare occasions I do get into that pussy the feeling of sloppy seconds is amazing....

bdenied said...

JF....well if I had not know what she had been doing, I would have had very strong suspicions.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...