Friday, February 24, 2017

Hot Date

So I had business in a major city about 55 miles from our home.  I had been out of town on business and flew into the airport in that city about seven pm.  I had called her and asked her to drive down, meet me at the airport and we would go to dinner.  I had to fly back out of the airport very early the next morning and driving home, and driving back in the horrible traffic we have here would have meant I had to get up by 4am.  Much better to stay in the company paid hotel.

Now the ironic part is that she has made the same drive to fuck her boyfriend who often comes into town on business.  She even fucked him in the same hotel that I was going to stay at and one in which I had a room next to the room she fucked him in years ago.

 So when the boyfriend comes to town he always tells her to not wear any panties.  I made the same request.

She met me at the airport, and we drove across the street to a cool Italian restaurant.  Now a few years ago, she met him at the airport, got in his car drove to a secluded spot and he fucked her like a total slut.  She had on a very short skirt, no panties and when she came back to where I was waiting near the airport to pick me up, his cum was running down her legs and when I put my hand up her skirt I got a handful of his cum all over my hand.  So after she had fucked him, we went to this same restaurant for the first time.  She sat there, eating with his cum leaking out of her.  I did not get her pussy that night as I don't most times she fucks him.

So here we are several years later, in the same city, same restaurant only this time she has no cum running down her legs.  I am eating, wondering if she followed my request and did not wear panties.  Her dress was longer this time...Not as short as she wore for him.  I could tell though that her cute titties were not encumbered with  a bra.

So we finished eating, drove the 20 minutes to the hotel, checked in, got on the elevator and finally I put my hand up her dress and feel a very hot pussy sans panties.  I had been horny all during dinner wondering and damn she was good to her word.

We got into the room, I literally pushed her on the bed, pushed her dress up to her hips, sunk to my knees and buried my face into her hot waiting cunt.  She squirted all over my face in about two minutes and came so hard I thought the bed would break.

We hugged and I kissed her, my cock was pushing against the fabric of my underwear and slacks....So you think I got to fuck her.,  No way..She did not offer and made no attempt to play with me at all.  She did not say why, I did not ask. I really did not want to get off.  This hotel is where she fucks him and not me.  She has fucked him twice in this hotel and both times I was in a different room.

The night before this trip started, she asked me to go down on her in our own secret code for when she wants oral from me.  She played with my cock until it was leaking.  I had several orgasms but did not ejaculate.  She left me horny before the trip, after the trip and last night when I came home she played with me till I was hard but I am sitting her writing this with my cock straining against my very tight underwear...the feeling of being horny is indescribable.

The photo is her sitting in the hotel after I went down on her. she is wearing one of my shirts and she was teasing me with her pussy barely showing while I finished some company paper work.  We went to bed right after this photo was take and I snuggled up against her with the same erection I have now.

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

I find the whole process to be very hot, ritualistic thing. There is a real turn on in her holding firm that that particular hotel is where he fucks her, not you. But you are welcome to service her.

What a turn on!

bdenied said...

Thanks for the comment JF. We always appreciate comments. I passed your comment along to her and she said you really understand it.

She also liked very much the posting your attendance at the party where the wife's FWB lived and his wife was non the wiser.

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place.  When I entered his house, we hugged...