Monday, January 16, 2017

Tis The Season

by Mrs. B Denied

 This is the season folks want to get to warmer climates...Snowbirds, companies having conventions...

I do still have my 2  favorite Fuck Buddies. "A" does not get down much lately, It has dwindled to mostly phone calls to take care of business. :)   I see that phone number, and husband says my face lights up. It is fun helping the boy out over the phone or Face time. He is so bad...there have been times he calls for a session when at home..I think with wife there!  He will text he has to be quiet...I will be talking trash talk abut being his whore when suddenly..."I have to go" CLICK.   He is so bad!  

In December, I received a text from "B"...advising me he will be down in January...am I still interested & available?  YOU BET!   Then at Christmas, I texted a MERRY CHRISTMAS ( he does allow that, says it is a 'secure" line. But really likes I do not pester him with texts.)  He texted back his Merry Chirstmas, and he would like to leave a package...am I still on for January?  Oh, yes. you bet.  He Was just confirming everything still on for his January trip.  Good. Hope he thought about it for weeks!

About 2 days before "B's" visit, he confirmed again for a Friday...then he called and we talked on the phone abut which hotel to meet him in and what time he would like me there.  He is one..he gets here at night, but sets up time for me the next morning, He has his morning run, shower...then time for me. :)

Later that day...I get a text from "A"...HE is coming to town that next Friday.  WHEW. Getting closer.  One of these days I may have to try & juggle them both in one day!

A few days later...received another text from "A"...trip changed. Moved up a week...uh oh!  But, whew. Not the Friday I see "B", but the next Wednesday. WHEW.  Going to be a busy week!

So, day before "B" is to arrive, he calls and verifies time &; place. Yup. He gets in night before, I will meet him the next morning. So, I drive to the hotel and text him I have arrived. He gives me the room number and meets me at the elevator.   He was in his nice (tight) jeans and his hard on was hard to miss! (No pun intended)   I wore jeans & a T shirt with a tight red  short satin lingerie underneath. I stripped off the shirt & pants. He had a big grin on his face..."NIIICE".    He undressed &  stood there...his broad shoulders and pumped up muscles in all their glory...with his hard on standing straight out...throbbing. I slipped off my panties & flung them with my foot across the room. He said.." Stop the grinnin" and drop the linen!"      I knelt down and put his big cock in my mouth...went deep as far as I could go...He moaned..."this is the first blow job I have had since last June" (when I saw him last)  I continued that for a few minutes since he likes it...But I could feel his member throbbing..wanting to shoot...It told me he HAD to cum...Usually "B" does not cum in my mouth..But this time, he warned me...warned me again...and just let it happen.  I swallowed as he was trying to stay on his feet.  Wanted to give him something to remember, since he does not get them very often.    We lay on the bed as he rested...then he went down on me. He is a fair guy.     By the time I came and was done..we lay there talking for a few minutes..then he rolled me over and eased another big hardon in me.  He was able to go in & out for some time before the 2nd session was through.  He got up, looked out the window..for what I have no idea. I got up & started to put my clothes on as he got dressed.  Since there are NO restaurants in this area, he apologized for not taking me out & felt bad that I drove 25 miles for an hour. That's OK...I Told him it is worth it.   We dressed and he walked me out to my car, gentleman that he is. And I was on my way home.  Good time!

I did get a call from "A" over the weekend for a quiet quickie...I know what that is. He is home but keeping in touch with me, building up his anticipation for our meeting on Wednesday.  He does that...lets me know a date...then many calls leading up to it.  But, He is different.  When he gets in town, there is no waiting...I have to meet him soon after he arrives. The text, Meet me at 7 at bla bla hotel.    He is locked & Loaded...ready to shoot

So, I get up early, follow the flight and plan the drive accordingly. I usually get there early, but due to traffic, was running late. As it turns out, so was he. Flight was delayed.  I walked into hotel to use the restroom...and realized I was walking right behind him as he walked up to the desk!  He did not see me, I just confidently walked to the restroom and waited.  He goes up, hangs up his clothes, showers quick, then texts me the room number. He leaves the door open, lays on the bed so when I walk in, he is sprawled on the bed with his hard on sticking straight up.   This time, though, yes, he had his huge hard on but apologized for being VERY tired.   He never did say anything about me staying all day this time...so I figured it was a hit & run deal.   I stripped, making sure to bend over as I took my jeans off so he could see a black thong.   Then he orders me to suck his cock..I get on the bed, put his big cock in my mouth and stick my tongue in his hole, then swirl it around the head and up & down the shaft. Then try & put entire cock in my mouth..he likes that..but I cannot. He likes that..almost making me gag. He knows & is proud of his size and that just reaffirms how big he is.    I straddle him, "worshipping" his cock. Then he rolls me over and jams his big cock in my cunt..dirty whore, you like this, don't you? YES! Fuck me! Fuck your dirty whore!  He does...takes my legs & splits them sideways so he can go deep. 0hhhhhyes!  It goes deep. Hits the bottom.  He cannot hold it any longer, and cums inside me and collapses.  He is exhausted.   Laying beside him there is no movement.  sine he had not said anything, I ask him if he wants me to stay. I can if I want, but he  apologizes for being so tired & needs rest. I say I will leave. He says I can come back later until told it is NOT a 10 minute drive.   He says if I stay, he keeps waking up to fuck me, and he needs his rest.I know this. He DOES keep waking up when I do stay, so I got up, got dressed...Standing over him with cum stained panties
 and say good bye to pussy with a big smile on my face...and his.  The room is dark, I let myself out and head home.

It was a busy couple of weeks!  Feast or famine...now it will be a while before I hear from them. "B" only contacts me when he will be in town. Hopefully, "A" will be making periodic phone calls in the meantime.

Oh, yes. I fought this  cuckold life, but have come to relish & enjoy it.  With the right partners, it is a lot of fun.





2 comments:

JFBreak said...

What a bonus - seeing the panties. Great recap of events.

Dan said...

I hope you let Mr. BDenied savor the cum-soaked panties! He didn't mention it in his post.

Thank you *so* much for sharing the experience with us! I love your writing! and I'm so very envious of your two lovers!

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...