Saturday, January 7, 2017

Playing Slut

Well hopefully soon you will hear from Ms Bdenied but for now....

So she leaves the house the other morning for her romp with her good FWB.  She wanted me to shave her pussy the night before.  She had been playing with my buddy Dick and she had him really aroused.  He was quite excited and was kept hard for several hours before she asked me to shave her.

I was happy to oblige, and took my friend Dick into the room for the shaving.

After the barber duties were accomplished I was treated to the delight of getting to lick, kiss and suck her very wet pussy.. That pussy got so excited it squirted right in my face...

I climbed into bed with her and she began to once again play with my friend Dick who responded by straining against the think cotton material of his underwear.. You know those barely there bikini type of pants that hold his balls very snugly.  In any event she played with Dick for another thirty minutes or so and much to his chagrin, she left him in a state of arousal.  I could tell by the wet spot on his underpants that she had him leaking pre-cum.

Well in any event Dick got tired of being teased and left on the edge so his ego eventually deflated and my lovely little wife who was happily going to play slut in the morning went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning my friend Dick had come back still aroused from the pervious night.  She really needed to get up to the hotel to be the slutty girlfriend of her out of town visitor so she kissed me good by and gave Dick a last pat on his swollen balls and she left.

She later came home and informed me that she sucked him off until he came in her mouth.  I remarked that in that case he did not fuck her pussy and she politely informed me that the blow job was only round one and she got fucked long and hard.

I will let her tell you all the story in her own words when she gets around to it so for now that is all...

No comments:

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...