Thursday, September 22, 2016

Long Drought finally ends

Well on a surprise moment, her FWB dropped into town yesterday.  I had to leave the residence to allow him to fuck her in our bedroom.  I had to say gone for a few hours.  After they finished doing what they do, she drove him to an airport to catch his plane back home.

I got a text that the house was clear and came home to a bed that had obviously seen some vigorous activity.

So after having to tell him she was not available the last time he was in town, this visit broke a long drought of no extra cocks in her pussy.

We had gone away last weekend and I actually did get to put my cock in her pussy and fucked her but did not come in her.  So last night after she had been fucking him in our bed, she started to play with my cock but she kept me on the edge and I did not cum last night either.  So for me I have only had some pussy once in about two months, got a hand job once and have been edged and kept on the verge for so long I cant even remember the last time I came.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Not a moment too soon! Thanks for the update! I hope we get to read Ms. Bdenied version of events!

bdenied said...

no not a moment too soon. better late than never

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...