Thursday, October 8, 2015

The cuckolding continues

I came home this evening from a long day at work.  As I was pulling in my wife was in the driveway wearing a rather plain but very sexy maroon color dress.  I put my arm around her, gave her a kiss, noticed she had fresh lipstick and make up on.

I placed my hand on her buttocks as I do a lot and immediately noticed she was not wearing panties.  I remarked, "hmm no panties, very nice and meeting me in the driveway too."

She grinned and said, "Well you know the rules and how he likes me when I meet him."  I laughed it was obvious that the dress, make up and no panties meant her # 1 Fuck buddy was in the process of coming to town (no pun intended) and was about to hook up with her.

She said she was running late but gave me a quick brief.  I followed her to her car and wanted so badly to put my hand up her dress but noticed a pesky neighbor peeking through the window next  and did not want the old bat to get all huffy.

So about two hours later she calls me and says she is still at the hotel and she made a beer run and that no only did she make a beer run but thought I might want to know that his cum was running down her legs as she walked back into the hotel and there were no panties to catch it.

So with a hard on I sat down to write this, because the only pussy I'm getting would be NONE!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Wow! Did you get to dabble in his cum when she got home? I hope this encounter was at least as good for you as it was for us reading about it!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...