Monday, August 24, 2015

Laundry time or fun time

Yesterday after being down ill for about ten days my wife was feeling a bit on the horny side.  So we went into the bedroom and I got out the shaving gear and got her little pussy nice and smooth. 

I went downtown and got her off in almost record breaking time with my mouth only.  I was wearing the shorts you see here and after getting her off we laid in bed together and she began to ever so softly play with my cock..She kept him inside his covering never once taking him out....You can see the result here....Now Im sure many of you think that she got me off and just forgot to remove my pants.

Well no she did not get me off...and she did not forget to remove my pants. I started a massive leak and even though it felt really good, there was no orgasm. It just oozed out of me, and through the very thin fabric. The sensation was great.  I suppose some of you might call this a "ruined orgasm" or an "an abandoned orgasm."  I don't consider it either. I just think its very pleasant, and for some strange reason I like the way it looks and feels and if you thought I changed you'd be wrong..I just let them dry out and wore them the rest of the day...

While there may look like a lot, it was really not....its just that anything wet tends to spread and look like its more than  it is.  If you ever tried to clean up a spill and use a paper towel you know what I mean. 

The good side to this is that later that evening, she got it to leak some more and I went to bed with an erection.  I really love it when she gets off and I don't but I get close to the edge....I rarely write about what she and I do but this time I thought I would so hope you enjoyed the post and don't mind...oh yeah and with any luck some cuckolding may take place this week but that remains to be seen

1 comment:

sub hub in phx said...

I hear ya brother! I have experienced and written before that I have actually become so aroused while being witness to, and assisting in my Mistress K. in having an orgasm, that I have actually been able to produce ejaculation without the benefit of any stimulation to my cock. Any! Mistress didn't believe me and one night, after she had a wonderful, long deep orgasm, I mentioned that it was so incredible that i was close to having one on my own, by just witnessing her having hers. She tested me and while laying on the bed, on her back, she had me straddle her small waist with my hands behind her back, facing her and then ordered me to come. She then started rubbing herself to another orgasm and before she got there, I ejaculated all over her breasts and tummy. "Wow" was all she said and then she thanked me for my devotion to her.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...