Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mission Accomplished!!!!

Story #2 by Mrs. Bdenied

Ok. So Now I have a New Guy sniffing around.

While new guy is sniffing around I got another text this week from #1.  Number 1 had planned a trip down here...is that a problem? says he.  (still wary I may be angry, perhaps?)   Not at all! says I :)  the PLAN was to pick him up, come to my place for a couple of hours, then drive him to his car at an airport.   GREAT!

The day of arrival...got a text...won't be at original planned airport to pick him up at, it will be airport #2.  OK. Still workable. Then soon after....sorry.  NO CAN DO airport #2 and his only option was to just fly into where his car was which is airport # 3 and a long way from where I live.{ I'm simmering now} 

I texted him,  Nah,  why don't you just go home, will catch you another time.  Quick text back from him " NO NO NO!"   I responded, there is no  place to  go. He said..it will be like old times (playing to my sympathies of other times we fucked in his truck)

He then says,"I brought a new TOY! It slips right in and will not be visible! We'll get a hotel room!!!"   Still, I responded, save your money, you can show me next time you are in town.  "PLEASE,  PLEASE,  PLEASE COME DOWN HERE!"  "I GUANRANTEE 3 Os at least! PLEASE!"     Oh, OK.  (I could hear the "whew" from out of state) 

So I did drive down with the usual items: Dress, No panties, towel.  

 Got down there and I switched over to the passenger seat with a pair of panties hung over the stick shift.  He started to drive, reached in his backpack & took out a special dildo...2 prong.  Interesting.  He slipped one end in my pussy, and the other fit on the outside.  It had 6 settings...he set it in a medium pulsing...YES THAT IS GOOD!!!! All while driving down the street. 

When I had enough, I took it out, wiped  off  the pussy juice with a Wet One.  He slipped his cock out from his shorts and I placed the towel discreetly over him......I stroked his cock...then a car would come up beside us...had to stop.  Started up again.....back to stroking his huge hard on, now well lubricated with pre-cum. OOPs...a big SUV behind us...STOP. 

 He wanted me to lean over & suck his cock while driving...I do that..but cars kept coming up beside us and my car sits low. He did not want anyone to see.  So he drove all around looking for a dark corner with no cameras...found a restaurant with a large parking lot...parked away from everyone...he waited & looked all around. 

OK...stroked him some more...I started sucking his cock when another car drove up and parked right beside us...a huge parking lot & it had to park right beside us? REALLY?  The couple got out & watched the sunset (which was gorgeous) .

#1 got nervous & started driving around again. Turned down one dark street....police car parked right on the side of the road facing us...OOPS. keep going!  FINALLY he found a dark deserted street in a warehouse district...off came the towel &"   BITCH, SUCK THIS HUGE COCK". I went down on him
and he was more than ready!  I had the towel wrapped around so nothing would leak out of my mouth & stain his shorts....but HOORAY. Dirty deed done dirt cheap!  ha ha ha. 

Drove back to his car...I wait until I  know HIS car starts...waved goodbye and drove home...mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Dan said...

You're so wonderfully accommodating! Even after the way he treated you last time! I hope he appreciates just how lucky he is! Did you get to keep the vibrator? Have you used it in front of Hubby?

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...