Saturday, May 9, 2015

After 20 and still hot

After a week out of town on business I arrived home very late last night.  In years past we would go to an Italian Restaurant that would stay open until 4 AM. During those nights when we partied until the wee hours it was fun to go there.

Haven't been in years so I called her from the airport before I left and suggested we go there for date after she picked me up on arrival.

I arrived on time and she came and got me within ten minutes of getting off the airplane.  She looked good after a week of no see...Hot  LBD a nice necklace, earrings, make up (not overdone) and some kick ass little shoes.

We drove the thirty minutes to the restaurant and got there just as they were closing...What?  It was only midnight.  New sign on the door Open 4 pm Close 12 AM,,, Oh no!!!!!!

Now its look for someplace to eat.  I'm starved and my body is in the wrong time zone.

We wind up in a 24 hrs chain (dump).  Have our late night not so romantic dinner and head home.  I forgot something in the car and went back out to get it after we arrived home.  I came back in and saw this view and wouldn't you know it, I had my phone (the forgotten item) in my hand and just got this off totally candid and unplanned. 

So even after 20 plus years of marriage my little hottie is still a turn on for me and I surely understand why other men want into that tight little cunt.  You know the one you want to see but can not because the damn panties are in the way.  So the photo below was taken in a restaurant near where I was on business.  The lady in the photo was giving me quite a view up her skirt.  I had to take the pic discretely so I did not get the best focus.  To protect her identity I have cropped her face which though blurry may lead someone to identify her and I would not want that.  I more or less thought she was flashing me (or maybe someone else) on purpose but maybe she is just one of those ladies who carelessly leaves their legs wide open.  So this week I got two great upskirts....and I hope you guys know which  one I enjoyed the most

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks, man! I get *very* few flashes like that, or downblouses, which I also love, so thank you very much for sharing yours!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...