Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

As we turn the page to 2015...we have no idea what to expect from the cuckolding standpoint.

Her main fuck buddy texted her last night.  He generally texts to start some phone sex with her but last night he just wished her Happy New Year.

He also told her he wants to fuck her until the day she is on her death bed.  I thought that was a very nice thing to say.  Sounds weird but it shows he really does like her and loves fucking her and never wants it to stop.

I think in the 11 or so years they have been fucking that he has grown quite fond of her as a friend that goes beyond being her steady bull fuck bud.

I like it.  I like knowing that if something happens to me he will be around to take her mind of my absence.  I like knowing that she is more than just her personal whore and slut.....(she is that for sure but that's part of the allure of all this).

I want him to come sink his big hard cock into her and cum all over her and in her and I want him to do it sooner rather than later.

Happy New year!!!

No comments:

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...