Sunday, December 21, 2014

I just love this picture as it says so much.  It is true that they (women do control our zippers) well we can pull the zipper down and we can flop our best friend out but if he is going to get any attention....well that is usually up to her...so in effect they do control our zippers.. Especially for those of us who are cuckolds or who relish the idea of tease and denial.  Well for certain that is me on both accounts.

We haven't had much activity lately.  It does seem to come in flurries and we had a real flurry not so long ago.  Hopefully things might pick up.  I do love it so much when she gets strange cock in that lovely little snatch of hers. 

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...