Sunday, October 19, 2014

Exposed at a dinner party

Last night we went to a birthday dinner party for a neighbor.  We were introduced to a couple that only lives a few doors away but we had never met them.

The seating was done by placement cards and was the traditional boy girl....His wife was quite cute being of Asian decent. He a bit older but not a bad looking man. 

My wife was seated to his right and he occupied a head spot at our table.  He is quite tall, probably six two or three.  As my wife leaned a bit to speak to his wife, I noticed the sun dress was loose around her cute breasts.  Her husband had an excellent view of her lovely 34 almost B breasts.

I had all kinds of fantasies of her being fucked by him.....with this couple I don't think that will ever happen, but it was a nice fantasy.

I love it when she is exposed as it really turns me on......

So what does the photo have to do with the story...Nothing I just like her exposure and the panties say it all.

1 comment:

EDAS said...

That would turn me on to: my wife's showing or allowing her breasts to be seen by another man!

And I especially like that your wife has small breasts. Small breasts drive me crazy, insane. They are so sexy!

I love the photo too! :)

March-In Like a Lamb-Out LIke a LIon

  Day 1: It has been a while since any activity. Then suddenly, got busy. Too often when I get with a man, my regular Fuck Buddy somehow m...