Tuesday, February 7, 2012

almost

Thought I was going to have a new cuckold experience to report today. Her guy was going to come over and I was going to get a special treat. She was actually going to let me watch.
A family emergency changed all that. She had to fly out of town to see her brother who was taken seriously ill.

Just heard from her, she is at the hospital with him. Good news, they will get him over the hump, she'll be in town with him and other relatives for a few more days, helping as she can.

I just hate it when life gets in the way...Oh well

1 comment:

Goddess Natas said...

I am really enjoying this and all your past posts!

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...